• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Salute to All Things but MOSTLY Politics

Quinnmac000

oh my...

The data is also being used to map links between suspects, which include members of Congress, they also said. (Capitol Police are reportedly investigating whether lawmakers helped rioters gain access to the Capitol as several Democrats have alleged they did, though Republican officials deny this.)

The Justice Department has publicly said that its task force includes senior public corruption officials. That involvement “indicates a focus on public officials, i.e. Capitol Police and members of Congress,” the retired FBI official said.

Disney Analyst

Advertisement
I’m not sure if McCain was speaking from a place of entitlement or criticizing the lack of knowledge even well-informed people, like herself, have due to a lack of information and/or information dissemination.

I do think vaccine messaging has been terrible. Right now, that’s not a big problem because there is more than enough demand for vaccines to exhaust our current supply. But what happens later in the year when a third of the country is hesitant to get the vaccine and there’s no one lining up for inoculations?

For now though, the U.S. is doing very well with vaccine administration, especially compared to many of our peer nations such as Canada or the European Union.

Do they wanna give it to us instead then? I’m ready.

Lilofan

Maybe Pence thought is was a trap and that Trump's insurrectionist buddies were going to try and get him again.
When Trump speaks in Orlando at the Hyatt ballroom there is an Orange County order to wear masks per current Mayor and former Orlando sheriff Jerry Demmings who is the husband of impeachment lawyer and congresswoman Val Demmings. It will interesting to see if attendees at the invited conservative conference adhere to the Orlando policy.

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
When Trump speaks in a Orlando at the Hyatt ballroom there is an Orange County order to wear masks per current Mayor and former Orlando sheriff Jerry Demmings who is the husband of impeachment lawyer and congresswoman Val Demmings. It will interesting to see if attendees at the invited conservative conference adhere to the Orlando policy.
I expect not:(

Buck Wheelie

We in Wisconsin want our brothers and sisters in Texas to know we

I don’t think he would be the nominee but if he was i agree he would lose and lose badly.
It all depends on how much the democrats tear down the country in four years. Prices are already increasing and that will impact voting. So far Biden is winning the race to the bottom so never say never.

I hope Trump doesn't run but a real Conservarives does that's a good candidate and uses the same platform and ideas.

Nubs70

Got home from the grocery store this afternoon after noticing yet another round of price increases on most of my favorite items, so I decided to pull some YTD price increase stats for some basic commodities:

Crude Oil USD/Bbl 27%
Natural gas USD/MMBtu 16%
Gasoline 31%
Propane USD/Gal 41.86%
18,000 tons of copper 18.26%
Lumber: 17%
Cotton: 16%
Sugar: 21%
Lithium: 45%
Tin: 32%
Cobalt: 55%
Corn: 14%
Rice: 5%
Hog Prices: 21%
CRB Index: 12.4%
US Houses Year over Year: 10.97%

(Source: https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/crb)

And this is BEFORE another round of almost two trillion "stimulus" which will no doubt be followed by trillions more in "infrastructure" and other increased government spending/debt.

If this isn't enough to convince you that major inflation is coming, then buckle up and watch what happens over the course of this year. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that my purchasing power is roughly only 95% of what it was at the first of the year.
My basic chemicals are increasing 15%.

Interesting Covid restaurant impact. My standard breakfast has increased in price by 40% In the last month

Lilofan

It all depends on how much the democrats tear down the country in four years. Prices are already increasing and that will impact voting. So far Biden is winning the race to the bottom so never say never.

I hope Trump doesn't run but a real Conservarives does that's a good candidate and uses the same platform and ideas.
If Trump does want to run in 2024 and rumor is that he will hint that in the upcoming CPAC event in Orlando where he will make his first public appearance as one of the guest speakers , get ready for more division in the GOP. Mayor Pete would not disapprove.

ImperfectPixie

Add in a non-insignificant factor: Joe Rogan said he wouldn’t take it.

I have a friend that refuses to get the vaccine because his kids will end up being a certain term he used but shouldn’t, because it’s what he heard from one of the most popular podcasts.

He averages 11m per episode. Think of the spread of misleading information just from that.
Let me guess...the word begins with an "r".

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

Timmay

I will argue all day long in favor of the Second Amendment and allowing legally eligible citizens to own a .38, AR15, flintlock, 12 gauge...whatever (except automatic weapons of course).

This just seems like a bad idea, for some very specific reasons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom