Salute to All Things but MOSTLY Politics

aw14

The interview is so EXPLOSIVE that Faux felt the need to run a story saying, "Yeah, this dude didn't actually have the proof he told us he did."

So the interview was 10/27 and the story you quoted was 10/23. 🤔

ImperfectPixie

Advertisement
For those unafraid to hear information Twitter thinks you don't deserve to hear...

This is a part of the hour long interview of Tony Bobulinksi from earlier tonight. There's a treasure trove of emails, texts, documents, etc. In addition to multiple first person accounts by Mr. Bobulinski himself.

Fox News is reporting tonight the following crimes appear to have been committed by the Biden family during the 2016-2019 timeframe; Money Laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations, SEC violations, Foreign Agents Registration Act violations, tax evasion, conspiracy to defraud the government, and trans-national racketeering.

Mr. Bobulinksi absolutely destroyed the credibility of Joe Biden and exposed him as a congenital liar.

Do you happen to have a link to the entire interview? I tried to find one, but FOX had killed the link to the "whole interview" that they originally provided in the description of one of the segments on YouTube.
As usual with real estate, I recommend looking at your local market, which I'm sure you are doing since you're "in the business," I believe.

I found the following pages provide decent price histories in different states and metro areas.

I agree with you that in a *lot* of local markets, prices are a bit overheated. In some, prices seem to have gotten way ahead of themselves.

Who knows whether we'll get a crash this time or a more typical long period of stagnation? Lending standards aren't down like they were in 2008. We're also not seeing the overbuilding that we did in 2007, so that will help.

At any rate, I agree with your overall note of caution!

I'm sure you don't mean it badly, but I was wondering if we could get a PC check on using the term, "rice burner." No harm, no foul, but just wanted to learn for my benefit.

I do what I can to make sure I stay on my HR department's good side. :)
I first heard the term "rice burner" when I was a kid and was working on my own cars a lot...so late 1980s/early 1990s. Interestingly, I've only ever heard it used to describe motorcycles, never cars.
I'd never heard the term before this discussion, but it is marked as potentially offensive in the Oxford English Dictionary. I should emphasise that the OED does not itself take any stance on such issues: its definitions are supposed to reflect usage, not dictate it.

At any rate, here is the full definition:

1. A person who burns rice or rice fields. rare.
1917 Chicago Tribune 2 May 12/7 She had tried to boil rice five different times and burned it every time... The recipe I gave this young rice burner was this.
1966 N.Y. Times 22 May (Mag.) 114/2 It is especially the vision of the American G.I. as a rice burner that sticks in your craw... ‘You can be damn sure that this is V.C. rice.’

2. slang (originally U.S.). Usually depreciative (sometimes considered offensive).
a. An East Asian person.

1935 M. Caniff in Chicago Tribune 8 Jan. 18/5 (cartoon caption) Hey! Down here, you rice burners!!.. We've got sumthin' for you!
1951 Winnipeg Free Press 16 Nov. 6/2 [We] couldn't have gotten along without our Korean ammunition bearers. Because they replaced ‘hay-burning’ mule pack trains, we called them rice-burners.
1970 Van Wert (Ohio) Times-Bull. 17 Nov. 4/7 I guess I'm a rice burner... But I'm not as lucky as the other rice burners, the Saigon girls, let's say, who married your troops in Vietnam.
1991 C. Roberts Combat Medic 145 ********* rice burners!
(Hide quotations)

b. A motor vehicle (originally esp. a motorcycle) of Japanese manufacture.
1973 Chopper July 37/1 By now, of course, I was hooked on Harleys and decided that the ‘riceburners’ were for beginners and chicks.
1992 Harper's Mag. Apr. 78/2 The disgusted biker who wanted the gallows for the perpetrators who stole his beloved Harley and replaced it with a ‘********* rice-burner’.
1994 Age (Melbourne) (Nexis) 28 Sept. 48 It's unlikely that any potential Citroen buyer would be seen dead in a rice-burner.
2003 Chicago Tribune (Midwest ed.) 13 July x. 19/1 Since when had the American muscle car given way to economy imports, cars once decried as ‘rice burners’?
WOW! I had NO IDEA it was used to refer to people, too! I've literally only ever heard it used to refer to motorcycles.

ImperfectPixie

The courts stated Tucker Carlson doesn’t count as news but entertainment so....

I would say that would count as purposely misleading the public...I can think of 3 people that think he states facts. (I don't actually talk politics with many people I know in person.)

aw14

Saying something to millionaire frozen foods heiress Carlson constitutes proof now?
No- but voicemails and emails certainly lend more credence.

eta- interestingly, based on the emails and voicemails, there’s more evidence of this than Russia gate and more evidence in this then with justice Kavanaugh. And yet the media ran wild on those stories for years.

Last edited:

aw14

Did you read this whole piece? Specifically what the defense said and what it’s purpose was?

Bairstow

If that show is supposed to be "entertainment", shouldn't it at least be entertaining?

Bairstow

aw14

Now I understand why Trump supporters are so excited by the Tucker/Bubolinski interview-
They think he's the leader of Q-Anon.

ImperfectPixie

This is what bothers me so much about this "story". None of the reputable sites (regardless of political leanings) are reporting on it. The only sites giving it coverage all fall under "mixed" factuality.

aw14

This is what bothers me so much about this "story". None of the reputable sites (regardless of political leanings) are reporting on it. The only sites giving it coverage all fall under "mixed" factuality.
100% true and from both sides, meaning those supporting the story & those not supporting it.

Right now its a cloud over the Biden campaign. It could easily disappear, or it could cause torrential rain. Time will tell.

I just find the overall medias approach laughable. NPR & other outlets refusing to cover it because they dont have evidence, yet they jumped to cover Russia, Kavanaugh, and others with less than the emails & voice mails about Hunter.

ImperfectPixie

100% true and from both sides, meaning those supporting the story & those not supporting it.

Right now its a cloud over the Biden campaign. It could easily disappear, or it could cause torrential rain. Time will tell.

I just find the overall medias approach laughable. NPR & other outlets refusing to cover it because they dont have evidence, yet they jumped to cover Russia, Kavanaugh, and others with less than the emails & voice mails about Hunter.
That could be why they're hesitant to cover it now.

I couldn't find the entire interview, but from the clips I saw, he sounded ****ed that he spent so much of his own money traveling to set up deals and ended up not getting a dime. It REEKS of revenge.

aw14

That could be why they're hesitant to cover it now.

I couldn't find the entire interview, but from the clips I saw, he sounded ****ed that he spent so much of his own money traveling to set up deals and ended up not getting a dime. It REEKS of revenge.
Maybe, but I do believe there is a component in the media that will cover anything anti-Trump with or without evidence.

Certainly not out of the question. I am a big believer in letting things play out.

Quinnmac000

It's behind a paywall that Incognito mode can't get around...why couldn't the buses get there?
So the buses managed to get to the rally however it seems they couldn’t navigate those same roads to get out of the airport area

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom