Salon recommendations for Dapper Day?

Little lucky

Original Poster
I thought this might be the best place for this question and I haven't found any solid answers for the disney world dapper day yet...mostly just the California celebrations.

Do you know of any reasonably priced salons near the parks that would be good for 50s/vintage/rockabilly hairstyles? Bonus points if they do make up too.
We're staying at shades of green and will have a car. I know that there are some places in certain resorts but not sure those are in my price range.
So if anyone knows of a good place outside the parks i would really appreciate it. I am hopeless with my own hair!! ;) and this Dapper Day is going to be a rather special day so I want to look the part!
Thanks in advance!!!

NonnaT

I don't have any recommendations, however someone on another thread posted about make up "stabilizer". I was very interested, cuz I'm usually melting like the ww of the west. She posted that she uses a spray from Urban Decay, that's like hairspray for your face!!! Keeps everything from running off your face... Now I can't vouch for this product, but you can bet I'm going to be checking it out! That might help you in the make up department since it is usually quite hot during dapper day at HS. Just an ADHD thought...

Try Coronado Springs as it's a moderate resort and less expensive than the deluxe resorts on -site. It's the only moderate with a salon. Any good full service salon should be able to do hair and makeup and rockabilly chick dos are easy for a pro. Knock'em dead doll!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom