• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Safety Critical Physical Examination

Happyplace

Original Poster
Hello friends, I was recently offered a job at walt Disney world and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the safety critical physical examination? I already took the pre employment drug screen and the next step is the physical. Just wondering what it involves exactly. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

Driver

Advertisement
Hello friends, I was recently offered a job at walt Disney world and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the safety critical physical examination? I already took the pre employment drug screen and the next step is the physical. Just wondering what it involves exactly. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!
It's just a basic physical nothing in depth. No blood work,

Happyplace

Original Poster
Ok good to know. The email I received said I would need to provide a urine sample but I already took the drug test so I'm confused why I would have to do that again. I haven't had a physical in many years so I honestly don't know what they do during one. Eye and ear test? Blood pressure reading?? Can you tell me what actually happens??

Driver

Ok good to know. The email I received said I would need to provide a urine sample but I already took the drug test so I'm confused why I would have to do that again. I haven't had a physical in many years so I honestly don't know what they do during one. Eye and ear test? Blood pressure reading?? Can you tell me what actually happens??
Yeah basically what you said ^^^^^^^ and the urine test is just for diabetes. And they ask about health history surgeries, broken bones etc.

Driver

Yeah basically what you said ^^^^^^^ and the urine test is a diabetes screening. And health history questions surgeries, broken bones etc.

Sirwalterraleigh

If you have type 1 diabetes DOT will not allow you to have a CDL
31 years; kid...since “medieval times”

The reality is there are little things you can’t do...but the Florida conditions would give me some pause if I were 21 and looking to work there. But comparatively few.

Top Bottom