Safe outdoor attraction with no indoor portion

DonniePeverley

Original Poster
With covid rates increasing with the Delta Variant, and mask and distance out of the window ... what attractions are in a solely safer outdoor enviroment. This means the actual ride, the queue ALL FULLY OUTDOORS, with no indoor portions at all.

I'll start :

1) Thunder Mountain

yankspy

With covid rates increasing with the Delta Variant, and mask and distance out of the window ... what attractions are in a solely safer outdoor enviroment. This means the actual ride, the queue ALL FULLY OUTDOORS, with no indoor portions at all.

I'll start :

1) Thunder Mountain
The beginning of Thunder Mountain is indoors.

how about Dumbo, Aladdin, Kali, Kilimanjaro (can’t remember if any of the line is indoors) Triceratops spin, and Slinky, Carousel, Speedway.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

I'll start :

1) Thunder Mountain
Aside from the majority of BTMs queue is indoors? As is load? As are two of the lifts? As is unload?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Tomorrowland Speedway, the Teacups, The Treehouse, Dumbo, and the Carousel are you're best bets. You can throw in Aladdin and Slinky as well.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
…by order of the Queen?

Freddie Mercury GIF by memecandy

FettFan

I'll start :

1) Thunder Mountain

Playing loose and easy with the definition of "outdoors", I see.

PizzaPlanet

I'll start :

1) Thunder Mountain
If you're not comfortable I would say save your money until you feel better about going. I don't think it's worth the price of admission to only do the outdoor stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom