safari

FutureCEO

Original Poster
i heard the best time to go was in the morning. well i went in the morning last year and all the animals were asleep so really was is the best time to go

Kevin

There really is no way to tell. I've been a lot of times and it is all over the board. Morning can be really good, afternoon can be really good, or it can be just moderate. The problem is, once you've been on a really good one, it is disappointing if there aren't a lot of animals really close to the truck. Just talking about it makes me want to go ride it. This is one of my favorites.

WDW-Imagineer

Wouldn't night be the best time?? You know when Jungle Cruise was being designed, Walt orginally wanted live animals, but when he was told that they would sleep when people would come to see them, he decided to go with the Audio Animatronics.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
My suggestion is ride it several times - not jsut once at any particular time. People complain that there isnt much to do at AK, and they only ride KS once, and the complain they didnt see anything.

KSafari is meant to be re-ridden lots of times, as each journey is never exactly the same.

Late afternoon is my favorite time - around 4pm - you can ride several times in succession, and are very likely to see everything out there - even the Cheetahs.

markymark

We usually go on first this when we get into the park and then again at about 4pm. Both have always been great, but on our last visit the afternoon trip was tremendous! and as Steve says we say the cheetah's in all their glory!

DisJosh

I've had a couple good rides in the morning....most of the animals were around except the elephants....we've close encounters with rhino's girrafes and those gazelle things all on early morning rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom