Sad news, Epcot fans!

sillyspook13

Original Poster
The Italian show Bella Fortuna will have its final shows this Thursday. I'm not sure why, although I do know that the show is from an outside company.

Hopefully I can make at least one trip to Epcot before then to take plenty of pictures.:animwink:

I'm gonna miss that show!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

zonguy

Originally posted by sillyspook13
The Italian show Bella Fortuna will have its final shows this Thursday. I'm not sure why, although I do know that the show is from an outside company.

Hopefully I can make at least one trip to Epcot before then to take plenty of pictures.:animwink:

I'm gonna miss that show!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

That's the show with the keyboard players right? I did kind of dig their music, but I also liked Rondo Veneziano too.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: Sad news, Epcot fans!

Originally posted by zonguy

That's the show with the keyboard players right?

that's the Italian Masquerade.. that's still here :D

zonguy

Re: Re: Re: Sad news, Epcot fans!

Originally posted by mktiggerman

that's the Italian Masquerade.. that's still here :D

Well, then I am saddened.... To live so close and yet miss a great show. Bummin'

Dizknee_Phreek

ok, just curious...who were the people who took the place of Nova Era? ever since the unfortunate disappearance of Nova Era from the Disney empire, i've never paid attention to the entertainment in the Italy Pavilion...mostly out of bitterness that they weren't Nova Era.

btw, gotta help promote (and since they were formerly associated with Disney, hopefully no one will mind)
Nova Era's 2nd cd (3rd including their Christmas one) is now available! (I got it yesterday in the mail, and it's wonderful!) you can purchase it on their website: http://www.novaeramusic.com

Cindylou

Is that the women in the big dresses andwith the masks? I thought the music was very hynotic, and the women were very beautiful. The little smirks they made were very interesting. I will miss this show, I only saw it once.

dopey

one of the funnier things i overheard at disney was at this bella fortuna show. a group of guys from noo yawk were taking pictures with them and one guy in particular seemed smitten with one of the performers (which i can understand because they all have beautiful blue eyes). as one guy was snapping pictures, the others were yelling, "hey, joey, that's a dude!" and things like that. they really had the poor guy going. made me think about it, too. but i wasn't hugging them, so i just laughed and hurried my children away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom