Ryan Gosling/Zach Efron cast in next Star Wars movie?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Luke is the naive home schooled genius. Han is the hard nosed, lived a rough life but always survived sort.

And yet they become friends.

It's the same character story arch as the Artful Dodger and Oliver Twist, and is classic and works.

This is why "Han shot first"...Luke, would never have done that. It's embedded in the story (he even had trouble striking out at the drone when he was practicing with his light saber, and whined to Ben Kenobi...Han would have just said "ow, that hurt" and shot it with his gun.)

WED99

Han Solo isn't a Jedi.... He is a scruffy nerfherder. Gosling strikes me as way too pretty for that type of role

I never got that into the movies so to me if you have a lightsaber or a rifle, you're a jedi :p

I meant more how Han Solo was considered the manly role model for a lot of people, the cool guy everyone wants to be.

MOXOMUMD

According to this rumor, :rolleyes:, and acting aside, Efron "looks" like he could be Han/Leia offspring. Gosling, nope. Way too pretty to be Luke/Mara offspring. If both of your parents are Jedi and your mom's a former assassin, you need to look a little more on the rougher side.

bubbles1812

I never got that into the movies so to me if you have a lightsaber or a rifle, you're a jedi :p

I meant more how Han Solo was considered the manly role model for a lot of people, the cool guy everyone wants to be.
Gosling isn't very "manly" though. He's a "pretty" Hollywood guy. And most of his roles reflect that. I just don't see people saying "yeah I want to be that guy" with Gosling in that seat the way Ford made Han Solo and Indiana Jones look cool. You have to have that rough around the edges look. Gosling looks too polished.

And you should really see the movies. Or at least the original 3. Han is definitely no Jedi, which is why we love him ;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
They are following Lucas's lead...

Shallow pretty actors, massive special effects...

That is NOT all that Star Wars is.

PUSH

Episode Twilight.

Deep in a galaxy where the Empire has just been destroyed, a young man with unexplained powers searches for answers. He embarks on a mission to find Luke Skywalker, but on the way he finds himself caught in a love triangle with a vampire and werewolf. Can he realize his full potential with phony teen love trapping him down? Find out when Star Wars VII hits theaters.

MOXOMUMD

The title has been released for the upcoming film. It will be Star Wars VII: Return of the Teen Heartthrob Jedi.
Lol, well if that's the case then I'm building a time machine and bringing young Frankie Avalon and Fabian back to star in it. :D (You probably have no idea who they are, lol.:cat:)

bubbles1812

Deep in a galaxy where the Empire has just been destroyed, a young man with unexplained powers searches for answers. He embarks on a mission to find Luke Skywalker, but on the way he finds himself caught in a love triangle with a vampire and werewolf. Can he realize his full potential with phony teen love trapping him down? Find out when Star Wars VII hits theaters.
Complete with sparkles!

(Warning on the vid. F word present... But it's funny)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom