Runners?

draybook

Original Poster
Anyone else a runner? I'm just getting back into it but I just did my first official 5k with my wife today. We ran in the Terrain Race 5k in Memphis. For those not familiar with them, they are 5k courses but with mud and obstacles. For good measure, Mother Nature dumped some rain on us all week, so it was super muddy. Had a great time and my wife is a beast with anything fitness related. It's so nice to spend time doing things that we enjoy together.

Pardon my hair:
run.jpg

Can't wait for the next event!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Anyone else a runner? I'm just getting back into it but I just did my first official 5k with my wife today. We ran in the Terrain Race 5k in Memphis. For those not familiar with them, they are 5k courses but with mud and obstacles. For good measure, Mother Nature dumped some rain on us all week, so it was super muddy. Had a great time and my wife is a beast with anything fitness related. It's so nice to spend time doing things that we enjoy together.

Pardon my hair:
View attachment 456252

Good for the both of you! :)

Tagging @HouCuseChickie here, as she is a dedicated runner and may have some tips to share.

HouCuseChickie

Pardon my hair:
View attachment 456252

My friend has been begging me to do some kind of mudder. Part of me says...yeah, that looks like fun, and then part of me has the same secondary reaction to her asking me to do color runs. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

draybook

Original Poster
My friend has been begging me to do some kind of mudder. Part of me says...yeah, that looks like fun, and then part of me has the same secondary reaction to her asking me to do color runs. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

It was a blast. It was also funny watching other people's reactions when my wife was the only one in our wave to complete the rope climb as well as watching them see her scale the 6 foot wall when there were men not able to do it. She's the toughest lady I know. Her crossfit experience definitely showed. They're having a mud run in July and we're going to sign up for it on Friday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom