Runner's Recipes

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
We've discussed how we prepare on every level, but I don't think we've talked too much about what kinds of meals we like to prepare to help keep us healthy. Feel free to post recipes...or even what your daily fueling routine is like.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Waffles pre-run.
Ultragen recovery mix and more waffles (or Nutella sandwiches, Bonk Breaker High Protein bars) post-run.
Snack throughout the day on olives, toast, hummus, and fruit.
Fish or pasta for dinner.
Dessert is usually bread pudding, frozen yogurt, or ice cream.
For my mileage (yeah I'm sure you all know it), I consume about 5,000 cals a day. Sometimes 6,500.
Throw in some weird green juices mixed from the local health store and lots of IPAs, and that's all she wrote.
I make a mean, high calorie, high fat, alcohol infused French Toast as well on Sundays. Maybe I'll post the recipe ;)

GoofyRacer11

I just made some protein/energy bars tonight. I know there are plenty of similar products out there, but I wanted to make one that was healthier and had a balanced nutrient ratio. I'll let you know how they taste and if they are good, I will continue to work with the recipe to make them better so that hopefully I can sell them in stores.

Mr mom

I just made some protein/energy bars tonight. I know there are plenty of similar products out there, but I wanted to make one that was healthier and had a balanced nutrient ratio. I'll let you know how they taste and if they are good, I will continue to work with the recipe to make them better so that hopefully I can sell them in stores.

Cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom