RunDisney Virtual Series 2021

Surferboy567

After just about 14 minutes in the queue, I am officially a Virtual Series Challenger! The device that entered the queue second actually was the one that allowed me to register.

EDIT: The spinning wheel of death is nerve wracking as always. If you go into the registration for the event they are using their new event submission for the races. Which means you download your bibs, mile markers, finisher certificate, and submitting your results will be done the same way as Wine & Dine, Marathon Weekend, Princess, and Star Wars.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
they have as much inventory as they choose to. I'm sure they place a 'ballpark' order with whomever makes their medals but that number can be adjusted up if needed. It's a supply/demand/FOMO thing.

Surferboy567

they have as much inventory as they choose to. I'm sure they place a 'ballpark' order with whomever makes their medals but that number can be adjusted up if needed. It's a supply/demand/FOMO thing.
FOMO is definitely a factor, I always have that feeling.

EDIT: That happens with multiple categories of merch.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
At 11:06am I got an email from rundisney to Roar into summer with a running challenge, so yeah hopefully they can add more peeps to the races. Would be sad for those who weren't in the know and waiting for an email to tell them.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
FOMO is definitely a factor, I always have that feeling.

EDIT: That happens with multiple categories of merch.
I had that feeling with not doing the princess virtual... even thou I didn't like the medals.
With the last year of missing so many things, I get that feeling.

What merch you get fomo?

Surferboy567

I had that feeling with not doing the princess virtual... even thou I didn't like the medals.
With the last year of missing so many things, I get that feeling.

What merch you get fomo?
Besides runDisney races, most recently the new EPCOT posters (which I really like). Multiple categories of collectibles such as Funko and other figures also can trigger FOMO.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Besides runDisney races, most recently the new EPCOT posters (which I really like). Multiple categories of collectibles such as Funko and other figures also can trigger FOMO.
Those are all things I could get in trouble with if I started collecting. The posters I love!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom