RunDisney Virtual Series 2021

Surferboy567

Much better than the Princess 2021 races this year, I wasn't a fan... Def out did themselves!
I also wasn’t the biggest fan of the Princess medals this year when I saw them initially. After receiving them however, they are very nice. This challenge medal though is so well done.

EPCOT-O.G.

Original Poster
They are really beautiful. Kicking self for not doing the challenge last year. But I’ve done a few virtual runs already and am about virtual’ed out for now.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I wasn't going to do these...but my dog's name is Simba so...Disney please take my $$

I wasn’t either, but the DLP 5K in 2019 was Lion King themed so I already have a running shirt to go with the theme...
1ED11AAD-72B1-4BE3-9531-728CBC1421BE.jpeg

Rteetz

Not a single word about in person or their future. I would literally take anything at this point. The silence is ridiculous.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Not a single word about in person or their future. I would literally take anything at this point. The silence is ridiculous.

they're not going to announce anything until they're certain. They may kick off the new replacement for Star Wars weekend as their 1st in-person race.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
That’s a nice shirt and medal combo

Thanks. The shirt was an iron-on that I found on Etsy, and I put it on a shirt that I didn’t necessarily care if I wore again for running (plus, I can pretty much put up with any t-shirt for a 5K; longer runs are a different story).

Rteetz

they're not going to announce anything until they're certain. They may kick off the new replacement for Star Wars weekend as their 1st in-person race.
I don’t even want an announcement. Give me something. Anything. Say we will announce more soon or just acknowledge their existence.

EPCOT-O.G.

Original Poster
I feel like the “all 3” challenge came not only with the extra medal but also a pin? Or am I losing my mind?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom