runDisney Star Wars Events

Surferboy567

My cousin received her 10K medal only package on May the 4th.

One of my packages is supposed to be coming tommorow. This is the smaller one so itā€™s unlikely to be the one with the shirts. The other larger package has no movement on it yet, maybe it will be updated soon.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member

One of my packages is supposed to be coming tommorow. This is the smaller one so itā€™s unlikely to be the one with the shirts. The other larger package has no movement on it yet, maybe it will be updated soon.
Seems like they have been processing in waves starting with individual 5k only, then 10k only, then half only, then challenges, then challenges plus other events (like 5kā€™s). I did Kessell/Rival plus the 5k, so kind of anticipating that will be in the last group sent out

Seems like they have been processing in waves starting with individual 5k only, then 10k only, then half only, then challenges, then challenges plus other events (like 5kā€™s). I did Kessell/Rival plus the 5k, so kind of anticipating that will be in the last group sent out
I emailed CCG and asked if they could speed things up a little bit. I guess they did because our packages are suppose to be here by Tuesday. Our trip is next Sunday. Oh wait! Only one package is suppose to be here by Tuesday. Itā€™s my sister. Mine still says ready for ups. šŸ˜­

Surferboy567

Yeah it always seems like the challenge/shirts go out last. You should get at least one package soon even if itā€™s the smaller one. I did the same as you, with shirts.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

The package containing the medal for the virtual Half weighs 3 pounds. That's on its way for me. The package containing the medals and shirts for the 5K and Challenge is still in the "made label stage".

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

They ship the package containing the medal for the virtual Half, then the package for the former on-property races.

CCG is the handler of the shipments, not the medal manufacturer, from what someone who lives in NJ told me.

durangojim

Just got my Vritual Half medal and it is awesome!
C0A08B7F-50A6-40A6-8594-411FBA1D4F14.jpeg
0169ECE0-F1D6-45B3-AE9C-1FE6BA1181C9.jpeg

Surferboy567

The package containing the medal for the virtual Half weighs 3 pounds. That's on its way for me. The package containing the medals and shirts for the 5K and Challenge is still in the "made label stage".
Genuine plot twist. Just got my mystery small package in and it isnā€™t what we all thought. Itā€™s actually the 5K more galaxy. So got my 5K medal and shirt.

The larger package that is still in the label stage must be the Kessel Challenge medal and shirt package. With the 10K and shirt, Half and shirt, Rival Run Challenge with shirt, Virtual Half Medal, and Kessel Run Challenge medal.

Surferboy567

Iā€™ve seen several Kessel Run challenge boxes posted. Notably they have all been medal only, so they probably havenā€™t or are just starting to send out the medal and shirt option. I wonā€™t give it away but they threw in an extra bonus pertaining to the Virtual Half medal. No movement on my Kessel Run box yet but it shouldnā€™t be long.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I šŸ‘ you?
Premium Member
Iā€™ve seen several Kessel Run challenge boxes posted. Notably they have all been medal only, so they probably havenā€™t or are just starting to send out the medal and shirt option. I wonā€™t give it away but they threw in an extra bonus pertaining to the Virtual Half medal. No movement on my Kessel Run box yet but it shouldnā€™t be long.
Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a mini-medal pin? Iā€™m not much of a pin collector, but if memory serves, I think thatā€™s what it was the last couple of times šŸ˜ƒ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom