runDisney Star Wars Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I have another question regarding 2022.

So, usually their is a clear time to hold a race (since their is a clear weekend to have it) in 2022 this isn’t the case except for two instances.

Easter in 2022- April 17th

Palm Sunday- April 10th (usually they don’t hold races around Palm Sunday) believe me I’ve looked

Orthodox Easter- April 24th (same deal with Palm Sunday)

Since this is the case I can only see two possible weekends to hold it.

May 31st- April 4th (only problem I see with this is that it starts in March, has that ever happened?)

April 21 - 25th (problem here is that it overlaps with Orthodox Easter) not sure if that matters

What does everyone think is the most likely one for them to choose?

EDIT: I guess they could pick the weekend with Palm Sunday but I doubt it. I don’t believe that has ever happened.

The cancelled 2020 SW races were the weekend after Easter.

Don't think Orthodox Easter will be a concern. I would expect the 2022 races to be the weekend following Easter, the 22nd - 24th.

OG Runner

Honestly, I am amazed to see people wear all six medals, at the same time, after completing the Dopey Challenge.
I did one time see an Asian gentleman, (was that pc enough), it appeared he was wearing about twenty medals all
from Disney events, at breakfast, at Ohana. I am sorry, I thought it was a bit much.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Honestly, I am amazed to see people wear all six medals, at the same time, after completing the Dopey Challenge.
I did one time see an Asian gentleman, (was that pc enough), it appeared he was wearing about twenty medals all
from Disney events, at breakfast, at Ohana. I am sorry, I thought it was a bit much.

1. How could he eat wearing one medal, much less 20?
2. How could he stand up?

Those things are heavy.

OG Runner

1. How could he eat wearing one medal, much less 20?
2. How could he stand up?

Those things are heavy.

That is why it drew our attention. It was in January of 2018. My eldest son had run and finished the marathon with me. We were
having breakfast at Ohana. The "clanging" first caught our attention, and on further observation, we noticed some of the medals
were from previous years. He was very proud and smiling from ear to ear when he saw we noticed.

OG Runner

Sounds good. We can put together more details as we get closer to race weekend. I did a meet and greet with
a number of the Youtubers, including Heather Jorgensen & Gerald Reznik, (RezRuns), in January, it was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom