runDisney Star Wars Events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
that was my understanding...and the full goes that way as well but towards AK and not back to EPCOTView attachment 489322

The only good thing about that route is if you are in the first half or so of the corrals, when you get to the long boring stretch around miles 8-10, you can see all the people who started later and are still on miles 2-4 and feel thankful that you only have 3-4 miles left rather than 10! :p

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The only good thing about that route is if you are in the first half or so of the corrals, when you get to the long boring stretch around miles 8-10, you can see all the people who started later and are still on miles 2-4 and feel thankful that you only have 3-4 miles left rather than 10! :p

Always the optimist. 😉 My thinking would be, "yay, I finally get to do a photo stop!"

Rose&Crown

I wish they’d let us run through Star Wars but no way they’d block that area off for that amount of time. Would be really cool to end in that parking lot rather than Epcot.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Early registration 5k is now sold out, only Kessell Run Half&Half version and Virtual-only options remain until they cut it back off at 8pm.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Yeah, that’s never me! 😂

Nor me. But at least I have gotten faster so there are still some runners in the switchback stretch and going down the endless hill during the DLP half when I have made it back to the top of said endless hill and gotten to the side of the road heading towards the finish.

dreamfinder

I don't think I've ever seen them announce the medals prior to a registration. Maybe they did back in the early days before I became aware of runDisney events. I really wish they would, however.

There were years where they didn't event announce the medals until you finished and got handed one. = p Admittedly, for years the only thing that changed about the medals was the year on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom