runDisney returns to Disneyland in 2024

Surferboy567

What a weird panel…though this was a great announcement. I will definitely try and make the effort to do a Disneyland race. Was just thinking about this as well.

RunningKoen

Hope so! If that happens, I may very well end up doing a Coast to Coast to Chateau challenge in 2024 😁

Someone from the dutch community said to me that the municipality val d'Europe isn't too keen on the DLP race returning. The major constructions at the studio's aren't helping either. Yet we stay hopefull for such a thing!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Someone from the dutch community said to me that the municipality val d'Europe isn't too keen on the DLP race returning. The major constructions at the studio's aren't helping either. Yet we stay hopefull for such a thing!

I have thought myself that the studio’s construction and the various walls that were up until recently near the studio entrance wasn’t helping matters. But they were going to do that second weekend with “odd” distances which could be entirely on property, so they could do some sort of weekend … if they wanted to.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Woah, really? This is new info for me. WDW is my home park but I will definitely try and get out for a Disneyland race.

Just to make sure you weren’t confusing the Disneylands, it’s the Disneyland Paris races that have the civilized start time of 7:00 am. And if you are staying on-site, the hotels are 5-10 minutes walks from the corrals, so no need to get up in the middle of the night.

Surferboy567

Just to make sure you weren’t confusing the Disneylands, it’s the Disneyland Paris races that have the civilized start time of 7:00 am. And if you are staying on-site, the hotels are 5-10 minutes walks from the corrals, so no need to get up in the middle of the night.
Oh, I thought this was referring to Disneyland CA. How does Disneyland CA work then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom