runDisney finisher numbers

Texas84

Original Poster
Here's the bottom line for runDisney. This is total finishers for all events, 10K, half and marathon. Paris is included but they do not provide 10K numbers. 2017 is down due to the Marathon Weekend half cancellation. But if you assume the half would have been equal to 2016 we would still be 10K short. So there would probably have been a dip this year anyway.

View attachment 246872

Last edited:

Texas84

Original Poster
Half marathon WDW + Paris

Last edited:

Texas84

Original Poster
Marathon weekend. Numbers way down for 2019. What happened to that green total line? The 2017 half was cancelled.

Last edited:

Texas84

Original Poster
Wine & Dine updated for 2018. Increase in the 10K almost offset the drop in the half. Still popular. Will SW:GE hurt or help?

Last edited:

Texas84

Original Poster
So that's it for now. If anyone wants to see a different graph just post your idea here. I'll probably update this when the fall races finish.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@dreamfinder, can we merge this thread with the one you started? Can't read that great right now to review Texas' charts, but this is interesting.

Figment82

Wine & Dine. I'm surprised the half didn't drop after it moved to mornings. The new challenge may have made up for that disappointment. Wonder what happened in 2012? Big jump in the cap?

View attachment 216012

Did you take the relay into account with the half totals? Just wondering if that had anything to do with the earlier data points.

Also, the first year was a cluster and I know it turned a lot of people off from coming back the second year. I think time healed some wounds and many returned to give it another chance (or heard the horror stories and stayed away until things were a bit more organized - emphasis on "a bit more", haha!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom