Run away to Disney?

Skipper Dan

Original Poster
Hey guys!

Anyone ever want to just pack up, and run away to Disney? I know I have! But I started laughing, thinking about it, because what would you do when you got there?

*Stands in front of Coronado Springs, looking left to right, and smacking lips.* :hammer:

WEDisney

I think about this all the time and then I think about running out of money and saying "What now?"
If I could forage for food and somehow sleep on Wedway I would be a happy camper. :D

VanityVictim

Yeah

I would love to just leave everything and head for Disney.

In a perfect world, I would live in Disney. When I am older I plan to live as close to Disney World as possible and wok there as a dancer/singer in the Broadway shows at MGM Studios.

- Kevin

LoriMistress

On our last day on vacation, DH and I were some what considering leaving our stuff behind in California and "be on vacation forever." We were just talking about that today.

VanityVictim

Cute

On our last day on vacation, DH and I were some what considering leaving our stuff behind in California and "be on vacation forever." We were just talking about that today.

That's really cool idea , I think I'll leave my mark somewhere while in Disney World next week, but what should I do?

- Kevin

WEDisney

LOL we do the same thing. We say things like "What if we just never went home? Would people come looking for us? Could we actually do it?" Then the real world slaps us in the face and we return to reality :( The scary thing is I think I could get my wife to do it if I really tried :rolleyes: hmmmmm

bgraham34

Yeah I thought about it. I was going to do it once and then i realized how hot it was going to be and living in my car would not be a good option.

VT GAL

While my husband was in Home Depot, I put WDW into the GPS to get directions. When he came out and saw that there was a route highlighted, he just laughed because he knew where it would take us.

beachclubbasics

I've thought about it. I'm in the process of chainging jobs (I'm a teacher and had applied to several schools in the Orlando area. I had planned to work at WDW in the summersand teach the rest of the year.

Unfortunately, the cost of housing in the area is similar to that of NJ where I live, but the teachers' salaries are not. So, I'm just going to have to be content to visit until I retire..then I'll move to Orlando and work at WDw for osmething to do (oh yeah, the perks like free admission to the parks don't hurt either!)

I'm moving to Tokyo in a fewyears...maybe I can get a job at DisneySea...

kennyj29

"Daydreaming and I'm thinking of you"

That song is what I sing when I'm thinking of Disneyworld! Could I drop everything and go, of course!!!!! Could I afford to do it? Of coure NOT! But I would love to try!:hammer:

cikacz1981

I would love to live there. I could move into one of the second floor storefronts on main street or just live in one of the countries. I just got back the other day and miss it already. There's nothing worse than coming home from vacation and having reality hit you all at once with a stack of bills. If they're putting a bedroom in either the haunted mansion or spaceship earth, i have first dibs!!!

EPCOT Explorer

I would love that.I could sleep on the bed in the boy's room at the end of SSE.That would be fun...

In all actuallity,I would really dislike living close to the parks.Fro me it makes WDW so much more magical when you have to drive a few hours to get there,stay in a hotel and pack.It's part of the experience for me.

But I guess if I did live closer to the parks I suppose I could force my self to go every day...what a chore.

:lol:

Stinkbug

So run away and do it, what do you have to lose?

nothing...

You can't take the money with you, just have as much money as you can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom