Rumors for all 4 parks

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It's always an interesting thread when both Corrus AND Lee make an appearance. :wave:

The trick is knowing how to read between the lines....:lookaroun

tirian

The NDA's always have been and always will be enforced... :lookaroun

Yep, it's just that (as Lee and I also pointed out), people don't seem to be talking to each other anymore, either.

Everyone keeps to his own project and remains QUIET. :zipit:

Texas84

Just to get back on track,

"As far as the question everyone asks about... will the hat go away? There's a growing presence in WDI that would like to see this happen... the higher-ups have made no decision yet. But the talk is going in the right direction."

Oh yes I did! :D
calvin.gif

tirian

Not good....at least for me and my thirst for knowledge.:rolleyes:

:lol:

Yeah, that's my problem, too. I enjoy being part of this online community and make sure that I don't say anything that would get me fired, but I like to know what's going on for myself! :D

*Yes, I know that's selfish.*

tirian

Just to get back on track,

"As far as the question everyone asks about... will the hat go away? There's a growing presence in WDI that would like to see this happen... the higher-ups have made no decision yet. But the talk is going in the right direction."

Oh yes I did! :D
calvin.gif

A growing presence in WDI would also like to see Epcot offering real trips to Mars.

//end sarcasm
stop();

JimboJones123

WDW_logo_Faux_HollywoodStudios.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty much a green x over the MGM, not a new logo. I actually like the Disney Studios logo they started a few years back w/the camera and Mickey. Now must search for it.

JimboJones123

No way that's final. Just Screamscape's graphic or a transitional logo.

Seriously -- What would make ANYBODY think that it is okay to leave a former corporate partner's logo Xed out on the new logo??

Of course it isn't the new logo.

It doesn't take common sense to realize this.

Anybody fooled -- I don't feel the need to have to go further....

JWG

Seriously -- What would make ANYBODY think that it is okay to leave a former corporate partner's logo Xed out on the new logo??

Of course it isn't the new logo.

It doesn't take common sense to realize this.

Anybody fooled -- I don't feel the need to have to go further....

Exactly my point... just not quite as "direct".

lilclerk

:lol:

Yeah, that's my problem, too. I enjoy being part of this online community and make sure that I don't say anything that would get me fired, but I like to know what's going on for myself! :D

*Yes, I know that's selfish.*

I'm sure the rest of us would feel the same way :lol:

CarlHS

Oh, it is....I should be sitting in my big house in Celebration writing my memoirs, but noooooo.:shrug:
Instead I sit and scrape the bottom of the black-market-Disney-insider information barrell and wait for the big Epcot day. Sigh. Pretty soon I'll be sitting out on Flower St. wearing a sign that says "Will Work for Rumors".

:lookaroun

:D

LOL TOO FUNNY.

You need a little mickey mug to beg with....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom