Rumor of Pixar Land coming to DHS

SplashJacket

Is that real concept art?
6ddc3ed08c3a7f88d9d82e295696470e.jpg

Yes, which is why its so crazy.

yensidtlaw1969

6ddc3ed08c3a7f88d9d82e295696470e.jpg

Yes, which is why its so crazy.
Amazing to me that they managed to basically execute on this idea, but in an even worse location, and without the attraction element that was the very point of the concept to begin with.

Almost more amazing is the idea that they finally, actually, really for real spent the money to get rid of the thing! Who would have thought?

You can't make this stuff up, people.

RSoxNo1

Of a land or a ride ?
My understanding was that it would involve a relocation of MILF and the Door Coaster, at one point that might have been up Pixar Place and not Animation Courtyard, but his version of the rumor ultimately evolved to that. I know there is a steel structure at the end of Pixar Place that is similar to a structure taken out of Monster's Inc but again this was an Animation Courtyard specific rumor.

Here's the full rumor tracker for Monster's Inc:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My understanding was that it would involve a relocation of MILF and the Door Coaster, at one point that might have been up Pixar Place and not Animation Courtyard, but his version of the rumor ultimately evolved to that. I know there is a steel structure at the end of Pixar Place that is similar to a structure taken out of Monster's Inc but again this was an Animation Courtyard specific rumor.

Here's the full rumor tracker for Monster's Inc:

As a land probably not. As an attraction possibly, depending on at least two other parameters.

Plus an approved budget.

wdwgreek

Everyone says how much WDW needs more C and D rides... until WDW builds them. Then they're derided for not being as themed or as thrilling or as complex as an E ride.
Take the monster inc ride at DCA or TDL both are fine dark rides (one better then the other) which would be great for DHS! I consider them D ticket dark.rides. I am fine with flat rides too if they are done tastefully

RSoxNo1

As a land probably not. As an attraction possibly, depending on at least two other parameters.

Plus an approved budget.
It seems that animation courtyard is the next area of DHS to get "attention". There's a lot of smoke there be it a Little Mermaid replacement, a Launch Bay replacement or hopefully a way of connecting it all to the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster courtyard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom