Rumor - Lights of Winter coming back to Epcot?

P_Radden

I'd best get some more out now then.

Hotels around Epcot. 4 plans, I dare say one or two will win.

More TSR. One in the unlikeliest of places.

More plans for WS including a double whammy.

Pretty sure I've said Tland could have the blues. And whites.

Who likes Fant?

I've probably said Dinorama could be justified and Kali won't be the end of the earth.

And mass transit for all. Especially if you're eastern or western.
Dang Martin!! :jawdrop:
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

giphy.mp4

dreamscometrue

Help me out, went to the acronym page and don't have any idea what TSR means.
I was wracking my brains too, but feel I should know. Hmmmm. TSR...Tomorrowland Speedway Rumors; TSR...Tron Super Racers; TSR...Toy Story Rumors? Damn. Okay, can I have language of origin? Can you use it in a sentence?

ABQ

Ah, here's an unlikely place for a TSR, as part of that Epcot spine renovation plan, they will put a restaurant back into the Odyssey building.

*Q*

Clamman73

Ah, here's an unlikely place for a TSR, as part of that Epcot spine renovation plan, they will put a restaurant back into the Odyssey building.
Surprised there isn't another on the lagoon TSR...especially once the new Illuminations comes about.

Kman101

If he wants validation and his ego got boosted, good for him, lol. But to me it's splitting hairs in terms of saying he 'confirmed' them and that we already knew about them. But I'll give him his kudos I suppose.

britain

I'd best get some more out now then.

Hotels around Epcot. 4 plans, I dare say one or two will win.

More TSR. One in the unlikeliest of places.

More plans for WS including a double whammy.

Pretty sure I've said Tland could have the blues. And whites.

Who likes Fant?

I've probably said Dinorama could be justified and Kali won't be the end of the earth.

And mass transit for all. Especially if you're eastern or western.

Well, I'd previously think that Mission Space would be the unlikeliest of places for a restaurant, but now...

I don't understand the sentence about Dinorama and Kali. Does he mean the destruction of Dinorama would be justified or the preservation? And Kali would be improved or removed?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Well, I'd previously think that Mission Space would be the unlikeliest of places for a restaurant, but now...

I don't understand the sentence about Dinorama and Kali. Does he mean the destruction of Dinorama would be justified or the preservation? And Kali would be improved or removed?
I think a TSR in the middle of the GotG ride would be even more unlikely -- and could be serviced by the same kitchen doing the M:S restaurant if they use the WoL dome...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom