Rumor: Jack & Sally Meet 'N Greet appearing at WDW

cheezbat

Just a reminder they are doing meet and greets tonight-Sunday at AMC Fork and Screen entrance from 6pm-11pm.

I was there at 11:45pm and there were easily still 100 people in line to see them. They're VERY popular. Maybe Disney will finally get the drift and bring them into the parks during Halloween time.

Cmdr_Crimson

I do think it's interesting putting characters outside of the parks...IMO they should have a gazebo stage for M&G's in the Marketplace/PI/West Side...But, this is just me rambling ideas..

berlioz70

I got there last night at 9:15, they cut the line 5 minutes later (9:20). We were told that everyone who got in the line would get to meet them... I finally got my photo shortly after 12:15.

Here are some photos (facebook) I took, but not nearly as good as the ones WDWMagic already posted:

Jack Skellington & Sally

561670_429435957093938_760445423_n.jpg

I have just recently seen the pics of Jack and Sally meet and greet. I can't help to think that Jack looks like an alien?!?! Does anyone else agree? Thoughts?

DocMcHulk

I got there last night at 9:15, they cut the line 5 minutes later (9:20). We were told that everyone who got in the line would get to meet them... I finally got my photo shortly after 12:15.

Here are some photos (facebook) I took, but not nearly as good as the ones WDWMagic already posted:

Jack Skellington & Sally

561670_429435957093938_760445423_n.jpg
BE CAREFUL! THERE'S A GRAY TO YOUR RIGHT! DONT LET HIM TAKE YOU ON HIS SPACESHIP!

awesomeinabox

I feel bad saying this but I was kinda hoping for more. Maybe they look better in person? Their costumes seem like ones that would be purchased to wear to a party. Moreso Sally than Jack.

ishmael0316

We waited to see them today. The characters appeared at 6, my DD started waiting at 4 and there was already a nice line started. By 6 it was up to a 3 hour line and the Disney people were expecting a 5 hour line. They handed out Frankenweenie trading cards while waiting. There was a very mean Disney guy yelling at people to hurry up to keep the line moving. The higher ups were telling him that he must hurry people up to keep lines down. I was not very happy to overhear that conversation. Characters were great though. The movies sold out quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom