Rumor from Scremscape!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
According to Screamscape. Tokyo is looking into building a Tower of terror of there own. I hope not though. There should only be one and let it be.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
According to Screamscape. Tokyo is looking into building a Tower of terror of there own. I hope not though. There should only be one and let it be.

I don't see any harm in letting Tokyo build its own Tower of Terror...

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Rumor from Scremscape!

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

I don't see any harm in letting Tokyo build its own Tower of Terror...

I just feel a one of a kind attraction should stay in a one of a kind place. But thats just me. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
I've got to disagree with you, Jay-Rod. I'm glad WDW was able to get some of the same rides as Disneyland, and wish it had more of the same. I doubt that I will ever get to Disneyland, DLP, or Disney Tokyo, and a lot of people are in the same situation...they would like to see the same attractions at the park closet or most attractive to them.

Jimengland

Isn't the ToT already confirmed for stage 2 at DSP and planned for DCA?
It is obvious it will go up somewhere else as it is a good money maker and does attract customers to the parks. But I do agree some rides should only be in certain parks eg. the Matterhorn should not be tried to fit into EPCOT's WS and personally I don't think the Labyrinth at DLP should go anywhere else, it is novel and very european.

Kontra

Clues point twards a ToT in TDS

In the Disney Imagineering book, there is a picture of a model of TDS. Everything in this model is what the real park turned out to be except for one thing. In the model there is a ToT located in American Waterfront. And the present space where it would have been located is not occupied by really anything. TDS, I believe will get the ride. That "Port" has no real ride + they have the money and demand for such an attraction. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see another attraction pop up in the upper left corner of Lost River Delta. That area is nothing but trees and landscape as of now.

woofboy111

I did hear somewhere that if a version of ToT is built in Japan, it won't be the same story. It will be the same exact ride, but with no twilight zone.

I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom