Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy_Q

Great reply (not being sarcastic). I guess my main issue is that I can glance at almost any of the pavillions and instantly know what country they represent. I am trying to figure out visually how they will accomplish this with Brazil. But again, looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
Which goes back to my original point.

You're the one that doesn't have enough knowledge of said culture.

Don't blame the culture for being bland

P_Radden

Between Germany and Italy was the contender last it came up, but been awhile since being mentioned.
Which would replace the awesome trains. :cautious:
I had no idea how complex and expensive the Germany Trains were until I had a nice conversation with these gentlemen.
germany.png

They truly have a passion for maintaining and expanding the current setup. They told me how they have it plumed for future creeks and water falls etc.. Even showed me where and how they had it connected. Nice guys, I hate to see all their hard work deleted for a empty new pavilion when it could be placed elsewhere in WS.

lazyboy97o

I'd like them to maybe put the trains in the newly created mini pavilion in front of the rat ride, unless of course they have plans for something more substantial.
The trains are LGB, a German company.

That art is old and of indeterminate origin, so I wouldn't be basing any assumptions about this pavilion on it.
The art was posted by @Lee.

tribbleorlfl

I had no idea how complex and expensive the Germany Trains were until I had a nice conversation with these gentlemen.
View attachment 237889Fun fact, the gentleman that initially installed and maintained
They truly have a passion for maintaining and expanding the current setup. They told me how they have it plumed for future creeks and water falls etc.. Even showed me where and how they had it connected. Nice guys, I hate to see all their hard work deleted for a empty new pavilion when it could be placed elsewhere in WS.
View attachment 237889
Fun fact, the gentleman that installed this display owned a train store in Winter Park and sang in our church choir with my folks. Because of the Germany display, he got hired to install an even bigger display inside Cecil Fielder's mansion for Fielder's son (future MLB All Star Prince Fielder).

Bocabear

I'd like them to maybe put the trains in the newly created mini pavilion in front of the rat ride, unless of course they have plans for something more substantial.
There is an empty show building behind Germany that would make awonderful setting for an LGB train display leading to an giant LGB train you could ride on though a set of the german countryside....that would make a great attraction with LGB as a corporate sponsor and finally give Germany the attraction that was never built.
Just sayin'

bclane

There is an empty show building behind Germany that would make awonderful setting for an LGB train display leading to an giant LGB train you could ride on though a set of the german countryside....that would make a great attraction with LGB as a corporate sponsor and finally give Germany the attraction that was never built.
Just sayin'
But what about an LGBT train display? Isn't Disney usually more inclusive than just LGB? :p

lazyboy97o

Just sayin'
What empty showbuilding? The one for Rhine River Cruise was never built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom