Royal Court Royal Tea

EOD K9

Original Poster
Hey everyone. My girls will be five by our next sailing this year and the wife and I were thinking about doing this for them. Could you all be so kind as to provide feedback about your experiences? Of course I've been on YouTube and read the blogs, but I'd like to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Surfin' Tuna

It's cute. I'm not sure it's worth the money, but the girls sure seem to enjoy it. I would assume it makes them feel grown-up to be having "tea," and it is a very small gathering, so they get more time interacting with the characters. I did it once, and I was one of two men in the room. My wife did it on another cruise and said there were no men in the room. It's hard to see the value in it the more I think about it, but I'll ask the wife what she thinks. I would definitely only send one parent, so you can save the $69 (I think that's the adult price).

EOD K9

Original Poster
It's cute. I'm not sure it's worth the money, but the girls sure seem to enjoy it. I would assume it makes them feel grown-up to be having "tea," and it is a very small gathering, so they get more time interacting with the characters. I did it once, and I was one of two men in the room. My wife did it on another cruise and said there were no men in the room. It's hard to see the value in it the more I think about it, but I'll ask the wife what she thinks. I would definitely only send one parent, so you can save the $69 (I think that's the adult price).
I appreciate the reply. I’ve been saving a lot of my Disney Visa points for something like this. I’m not concerned too much about price, more so for the girls to have fun and a good character interaction more than anything. Let me know what the wife says. Thanks again.

BelleMom

I attended the Royal Court Royal Tea when my daughter was almost 8 and my niece was 5. They absolutely loved it! It is pricey but worth doing at least once. Chef Brulee and Lady Chamomile sang a song to introduce each princess and they all spent time at each table like a typical character meal. My daughter loved dancing with Rapunzel! In addition to the characters and food (tea sandwiches, pastries and cupcakes), the girls get a lot of goodies to take home, including a crown, doll, jewelry box, charm bracelet, and autograph /photo scrapbook and pen. Also, you get the royal treatment before and after the tea. My daughter was delighted to receive an invitation outside our stateroom to attend the tea.

The day after the tea, we received a hardcover portfolio containing a picture of my daughter with Belle, Cinderella and Rapunzel.

Here are some pictures from the tea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom