Round-up of the now officially confirmed, newly revised Fantasyland + new concept art

jonnyc

Looks really good, how late do they mean by late 2012? Looks like I'm going to miss it when I go in 2012 which is a bit dissapointing!

Jrn14

Awesome this all looks great and thanks for summing it up for us. The coaster looks way exciting... and the area looks very very nice and big.

Two things.

1. When will Snow White's Scary Adventures officially close?

2. Does anyone else hate the name "Bonjour! Villiage Gifts" I know it's the song from the movie, but... "Hello! Villiage Gifts" ... I don't know can't they come up with something better than that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Awesome this all looks great and thanks for summing it up for us. The coaster looks way exciting... and the area looks very very nice and big.

Two things.

1. When will Snow White's Scary Adventures officially close?

2. Does anyone else hate the name "Bonjour! Villiage Gifts" I know it's the song from the movie, but... "Hello! Villiage Gifts" ... I don't know can't they come up with something better than that.

Glad you found it useful.

1. No date yet available. I believe the situation is still fluid - as always LOL

PeterMarcus

I'm guessing that Gaston's Tavern won't actually serve real beer? Or are they going to break tradition with the expansion? I'm curious if the night-time table service at Be Our Guest will have the same variety of adult beverages as the rest of the Disney restaurants do...

Neverland

I'm not too fond of it... It kind of makes it sound like that area is called Bonjour Village. :lookaroun I think it would be better if it had a name that tied into the movie better, like Maurice's Curious Curios (themed to his inventions) or hey, they could even reuse the name Mrs. Potts's Cupboard.

Lee

Adventurer
I'm guessing that Gaston's Tavern won't actually serve real beer? Or are they going to break tradition with the expansion? I'm curious if the night-time table service at Be Our Guest will have the same variety of adult beverages as the rest of the Disney restaurants do...

No, the MK will be remaining alcohol-free.

Disney Rocks

I'm not too fond of it... It kind of makes it sound like that area is called Bonjour Village. :lookaroun I think it would be better if it had a name that tied into the movie better, like Maurice's Curious Curios (themed to his inventions) or hey, they could even reuse the name Mrs. Potts's Cupboard.
Like the name Maurice's Curious Curios!

Can you come up with a more creative name for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

Neverland

Like the name Maurice's Curious Curios!

Can you come up with a more creative name for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?

Seven Dwarfs Diamond Mine Adventure, the Heigh-Ho Coaster, Seven Dwarfs Mine Journey, Seven Dwarfs' Diamond Dig, I'm sure I can think of more...

I think the Heigh Ho-ller Coaster is too cheesy even for Disney. :lol:

papercut

No, the MK will be remaining alcohol-free.

Good!! As someone that doesn't drink, it's nice that Disney agrees that alcohol isn't necessary to have a good time. World Showcase at night can be annoying because some people seem to see it as a chance to get hammered.

JustInTime

It would be cool of they made their own tasty drink. Like Gaston's Choice and have be in the vein of Butterbeer...

David S.

I have two related questions.

I know Disney hasn't officially announced a closing date for both Snow White's Adventures and the current, courtyard location of Dumbo, the Flying Elephant.

But I was wondering if any of the insiders had a rough, ballpark idea of when these would approximately be closing (SW for good, and Dumbo in it's current location)?

Second, I was wondering which one do the insiders feel will likely happen first- Dumbo ceasing operations behind the Castle, or Snow White closing for good?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

SilentWindODoom

Is this still opening in stages? If so, while everything will be open in late 2012, when will the different staged be opening? I'd like to see some parts when I hopefully go late this year.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Steve. I have been pretty active in going through all the FLE threads and I have not seen your opinion on the additions.

So what do you think of everything as it stands? I realize we can't form final opinions until things are actually up and running, but are you impressed, underwhelmed, hopeful?

bigcatholicj

does anyone have any idea what the big tents in the back of circusland are intended to be?? i see dumbo and goofy over there, but there has been no mention, that i've heard about what else would be included....any thoughts??

RSoxNo1

The assumption was that one of the tents would be a shop.

As for Dumbo closing, I remember reading somewhere on here that they're actually building two new spinners, can someone confirm that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom