Rose and Crown Fireworks

CaptinEO

Hello, I made a reservation a long time
ago for Rose and Crown at 815pm for this Sunday. Would we still be able to stay for fireworks with this time? Much thanks!

JohnD

Hello, I made a reservation a long time
ago for Rose and Crown at 815pm for this Sunday. Would we still be able to stay for fireworks with this time? Much thanks!

According to the website, Epcot Forever is at 10:00. It's possible if you can manage to stretch out your meal by almost two hours. Good luck!

Upvote 0

CaptinEO

Original Poster
Arrive a little late and that will help stretch it out
According to the website, Epcot Forever is at 10:00. It's possible if you can manage to stretch out your meal by almost two hours. Good luck!
Thank you both, will totally do this! On our honeymoon I believe we also had the same time and first thing the waitress asked was "are you guys wanting to stay for fireworks?". We may have just gotten lucky though that one time.

I guess I'll be upfront and honest when I show up.

Upvote 0

CaptinEO

Original Poster

Arrive a little late and that will help stretch it out
Was upfront by politely asking about the possibility for fireworks viewing and we were given an awesome waterside table! Food was fantastic (especially dessert) and we had a special evening full of good food and Disney fireworks :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom