Rose and Crown drink list

meekoman

Original Poster
I've seen it listed here before, but I couldn't find it under search. Does anyone have the drink list menu anywhere? I had the snakebite last year, which was wonderful. Three weeks from arrival, I'm already planning my drink list.

The Incredible Schmulk

It's worth it, though.

Last time we stopped in there, I had a pint of freshly-pulled Boddingtons (one of the best tap beers in the world, in my opinion) and the single malt scotch flight. It was a great lunch.

meekoman

Original Poster
I'm thinking I'll have to do a flight of stairs of the scotch too. And what I mean by that is the single malt and the Johnny Walker flights, though, at different times.

real mad hatter

There is only one.

I'm thinking I'll have to do a flight of stairs of the scotch too. And what I mean by that is the single malt and the Johnny Walker flights, though, at different times.

Just had a wee peek at the malts[big fan] and the 16yr old Lagavulin[spelt correctly and pronounced Laga- voolin] would be my recommendation.It's from the island of Islay on the west coast of Scotland,make sure you nose it first with your eyes closed and you will smell the rich peat and smokey aromas.:wave:Enjoy.

meekoman

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip Hatter..

I can't wait to try them out. I'm developing a taste for scotch. Maybe it's my old age (46) kicking in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom