Rosa's last minute summer trip!

Hi everyone! Today I decided to treat my DD to a last minute trip to the world. We are leaving Tuesday 8/9/11 morning out of BWI and leave to come back on Friday 8/12/11 morning. We are staying at Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside.

My daughters name is Rosa Maria and is the best daughter, a great student (3.9 gpa) and she is going into the 7th grade this year, and this is her 8th trip to the world. I have had some health problems this year and she has been there to help me with them every step of the way. So with that being said I decided to treat her to a little trip.

This is my beautiful Daughter for her 8th birthday at the world. She will be 13 this year. Yes a teenager and maybe just maybe she might not think it is cool to go to the world with dear old mom anymore. ( i doubt it though:ROFLOL:)

5400_1079086948315_1560530376_30188469_7182232_n.jpg

This is Rosa now.

247576_1705138239206_1560530376_31269663_628882_n.jpg

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
This will be my 18th trip to the world. I have never stayed at POR but I thought it was time to give it a try.

This is me Dear old mom 42yo.

197365_1558889303074_1560530376_31099228_4614477_n.jpg

Looks like I'm up to something huh? LOL I am:ROFLOL:

WDW_Princess24

Can't wait to read along. Your daughter is beautiful and Happy Birthday to her, what a great surprise!! Hope you two have a wonderful time!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
We spent in the day at the DMV. I wanted to get her an ID to avoid any problems at BWI. She was real excited telling everyone that she got her drivers license. :ROFLOL: Then she would show them and laugh. Guess what the ID expires when she is 15 and can get her permit :eek: I am not ready for that. We have 6 days left. Went to Target and bought a few items we needed and then to dinner at Logan's Steakhouse. See everyone later:wave:

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Can't wait to read along. Your daughter is beautiful and Happy Birthday to her, what a great surprise!! Hope you two have a wonderful time!

Thanks I am truly blessed with her.

omg ure both so cute!!!

Thank you so much!

Your daughter is beautiful. I'm sure she will enjoy her birthday with you. Have lots of fun.

Thank you I know I am going to have to keep my eye on her LOL.

Have a great time on your trip - I look forward to reading your TR when you get back!

Thanks I hope you enjoy it.

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you very much!

The funeral is tomorrow so we are still going on our mini vacation. I don't want to disappoint my daughter we have both been through alot these past couple of days, and now I am looking forward to just getting away with her.

I hope that I have it in me to finish this report when I get back I will try my best.

So I have my alarm set for 6am to get up and get our boarding passes. Flight leaves out on Tues at 6:30am from BWI and we should arrive at 9am in Orlando International Airport. Since this was a last minute trip we did not recieve our ME documents so we have to get those when we get there and our own luggage. Bummers LOL. Everyone take care and we will talk soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom