Rope Drop... Toy Story Mania or Rockin Roller Coaster

Ali Mouse

My family of 12 have fast passes for Toy Story at 12:00! But here is the sitch... When we first get there at rope drop should we go to Rockin or Toy Story? Last 2 times we went to Disney we went on Toy Story only once with a fast pass and we felt we would have liked to go on it again. So we were thinking of going there at rope drop. But I have heard it is a crazy dash to get there. We also love Rockin Roller Coaster we atleast try and ride it 3 times...
So here are my options .... which one is best?
A. Go to Toy Story at Rope Drop then head to Rockin Roller Coaster and wait in standby...
B. Go to Rockin at Rope Drop -walk right on and ride it and get rider swaps since we have 3 under 58... then hope by the time our fast passes are done with at 12:15 we could get another fast pass for Toy Story

Option A means we have to wait in two standby lines and deal with the crazy dash to Toy Story but we get to ride Toy Story twice...
Option B means we wouldn't have to wait in standby's or deal with crazy dash... but we may not get to ride Toy Tory twice...
Choices ...Choices...
Please Help me choose!!!!

PinnySmart

As it stands gettin an extra FP for toy story is next to impossible depending on the time of the year. Hopefully when the third track opens l it will be easier.

Upvote 0

belledream

Toy Story Mania! I agree, once is not enough, and we find that the wait times for RnR can fluctuate during the day...whereas TSM wait time never seems to dip down. Have never successfully got another FP for Toy Story.

Upvote 0

RushBoingo

With a family of 12, the odds of getting fast passes for Toy Story are about on par with winning the lottery. Go there in the morning, first, then head to the RRC, and after the first ride, and then ride swap, do it once in single rider and split your party up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom