Roomies...

Victoria123

Original Poster
Hey guys! My name is Victoria, I'm new here. I'll be viewing a Presentation at my college in March, and after that I'll let you guys know when my interview is :) Anyway, my question is, have any of you ever had any conflicts with a roommate while doing the CP? Or were you and your roommates the best of friends? Thanks!

CaptainAshley

My roommate from my Program back in Fall 06 remains my best friend til this day. I keep in touch with my other suitemates, and we all were the best of friends during my time there. I know I got lucky but when I got there it was like I had finally found my people! ANd I know a lot of other kids who felt the same way. Good luck!

joanna71985

I've been lucky, and have not had any major issues with any of the 4 sets of roomies I've had. Most of them I didn't really see much of (different work schedules/hours). So I didn't really know them that well. But my second set of roomies- they were the best! I still correspond with them.

schroder6452

My first roommate and I met online and decided to room together and we are still best friends today. Out of our other 4 apt. mates, 1 we would hang out with and were friends with, 1 we hardly saw, and the other 2 we just lived with. The last 2 we'd disagree with over somethings, but never got to the point of major conflict. We'd all just go about our own business and not get in the others way.

The second time around we all got along great and would hang out in the apt together. It was too bad we were only there for a short while and our schedules were all over the place and we never got to really go around to the parks and all with each other.

Victoria123

Original Poster
My first roommate and I met online and decided to room together and we are still best friends today. Out of our other 4 apt. mates, 1 we would hang out with and were friends with, 1 we hardly saw, and the other 2 we just lived with. The last 2 we'd disagree with over somethings, but never got to the point of major conflict. We'd all just go about our own business and not get in the others way.

The second time around we all got along great and would hang out in the apt together. It was too bad we were only there for a short while and our schedules were all over the place and we never got to really go around to the parks and all with each other.

Doesn't sound so bad :D Thanks!

Ya my roomie and I met online, on here! It turned out great because we became super good friends before actually meeting in person. Just be careful about what your roomies do, especially if you're in an under 21 apartment, make sure they don't keep alcohol in the apartment. Also, my whole apartment almost got fired because one of our roomies stole a costume from WDW (crazy, right?) so just look out for yourself!!

Pioneer Hall

It is just like going to college or something like that. My college roommate and I are best friends, but sometimes people end up hating each other. It is really luck of the draw, and how adaptable you are to other people.

Bug715

Hey guys! My name is Victoria, I'm new here. I'll be viewing a Presentation at my college in March, and after that I'll let you guys know when my interview is :) Anyway, my question is, have any of you ever had any conflicts with a roommate while doing the CP? Or were you and your roommates the best of friends? Thanks!

My roommate and I didn't get along too well since we had a TINY apartment and she snored. We hung out in the begining of the program but once we got our friends at work we stopped haning out. Since we've gotten home we've messaged back and forth on Facebook and last night we talking on AIM for a half hour.

We made sure that the first night we went over guidelines like no alcohol and no boys spending the night since neither of us wanted to get kicked out. Later in the program she asked if her BF could spend the night since he would be driving up from Maimi and the hotel rooms were starting to add up. I said no since that's what we had discussed but I think he spent the night Christmas Eve when I was staying at my parent's hotel.

TheBeatles

my room mate gets worse and worse as my program goes on.

He's like a 4 year old. Now.. imagine how little kids act when they are in trouble and think of the messes they can make.

Exactly like that.

Courtney1188

I found my roommate in a myspace group for the CP. We spent the summer messaging back and forth getting to know eachother and got along great. We both ended up leaving the program early, but still occasionally talk. We'd probably be friends if I didn't live in Michigan while she's in Philly lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom