Room1313's 6/5 Disney Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Ok ... here we go again

Well..my day started like this--I got dropped off at DTD and waited for a bus to Wilderness Lodge for 20 mins., And while I was on, the route of the bus had gotten changed since Typhoon Lagoon was closed due to weather, and 45 mins. later, I arrived at WL. The MGM bus was right there when I got there so I hopped on and...
At MGM,
TOT was 45 Min wait
RNRC was 55 mins.
I decided it was too busy here to stay, so I left without doing any rides. By The way, all of Sunset has boards up as there redoing each section of sidewalk bit by bit, and it doesnt look to good

So it was off to Epcot for me...
When I was there, I walked by MS, and the globe was spinning, as it was on Tuesday. More on MS later......
Well, TT was an hour wait, with 30 min wait for singles, which I didnt mind waiting for, until it broke down, and headed right out the exit, and gave my orange single rider pass back, which there using again BTW, and walked to the Electric Umbrella to get some good ol' fashioned Disney Chicken Strips.

Then I took the monorail to the TTC, and went to MK---
--They were still filming in the park, but no sign of the "Big Fat Jerk"...
--Remember in my last report, I wrote about how the warning sign was boarded up on SPAM..Well not anymore, they have a new galaxy picture there, similar to the Horsehead Nebula pictues ect...
--Geigers was still closed, and I later observed from the TTA, they completly ripped the shop up, and I have no idea what the future plans are
--I actually acomplished all 3 mountains today, doing Splash twice, I also did Pirates, Jungle Cruise, And Barnstormer. I have to say that MK was the least busy park

Then it was back to Epcot for me....
--While I walked by MS this time, the globe was not spinning
--The HISTA Pre-show was up and running, and Its MUCH MUCH better, and quite funny..Another 8 minute Kodak commercial still, but I like this one better, and I dont remember, but I seem to remember them having one big screen at the end of the room, but not anymore. They now have 4 rows of 5 screens playing the preshow..Im not sure if this is a change though

My computer is in the process of being fixed, and pics should be up soon.

And now for some disturbing MS news....MY DAD GETS TO RIDE IT TOMORROW:cry: ---I gave him some bucks to get me some merch, and I cant wait till I get it tomorrow. Theres no way he can get me a ride though...Oh well, good things take time, and Its just gonna be a better pay off for me.

Thats it for today, sorry for the lack of updates, and I might include this...The weather sucked today, and theres 50/50 chance of t/storms all through next thursday.

Oh..How can I forget.....A LADDER AND CHAIR WAS SPOTTED FROM THE MONORAIL AT UOE:lookaroun

General Grizz

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
--The HISTA Pre-show was up and running, and Its MUCH MUCH better, and quite funny..Another 8 minute Kodak commercial still, but I like this one better, and I dont remember, but I seem to remember them having one big screen at the end of the room, but not anymore. They now have 4 rows of 5 screens playing the preshow..Im not sure if this is a change though

Is it a song? Is it a show? What exactly is it?

Thanks! :)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Its a show with 3 segments, One with a kid who lost his dog, one with a boy and a girl, and a girl kisses the frog, and I knew I would forget the last one..its 3 different segments all showing how imagination is worth discovery or something like that...Theres some good musical points in it too

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Well, no theme song, just catchy music. The institutes is introduced by Nigel, after the preshow

Woody13

Ok ... here we go again

Well..my day started like this--I got dropped off at DTD and waited for a bus to Wilderness Lodge for 20 mins....

Why did you go to the Wilderness Lodge?

Woody13

Re: Re: Re: Room1313's 6/5 Disney Update

to get a bus to the parks

I understand that you wanted to go to the various parks. However, why didn't you just take a bus from DTD to the Boardwalk (for example) rather than travel the long distance to the Wilderness Lodge?

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
No...Cause its all EPCOT hotels that service Boardwalk, and Busses are to crowded...WL is never very crowded, and i dont mind staying on the bus for a lil bit, especially the new ones

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Hey all, my dad didnt get on MS today, cause it was down when he was there..but, he did send a vid postcard...And guess what...I get to ride MS early next week if everything I was told is correct

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Do you get to ride just because your dad works for Disney or is it going to be open to everyone for awhile?

I have to admit that I'm getting sort of ticked that I've asked several times about "surprise" soft openings for the public and no one has answered. Someone has to know something.

Christina

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
No, me riding has nothing to do with my dad working for Disney, infact, No one is helping me at all...I just have a feeling, and something a little birdie told me...

As for no one telling you a soft opening date---No one told ya, cause no one knows, its just a big game at this point, you hear a different story from everyone

Geigers was still closed, and I later observed from the TTA, they completly ripped the shop up, and I have no idea what the future plans are

It will be turned into a Disney Vacation Club kiosk.

Invero

I got dropped off at DTD and waited for a bus to Wilderness Lodge for 20 mins., And while I was on, the route of the bus had gotten changed since Typhoon Lagoon was closed due to weather, and 45 mins. later, I arrived at WL. The MGM bus was right there when I got there so I hopped on and...

Wilderness Lodge?! Why WL? Old Key West or Port Orleans would be a *MUCH* better choice. And even if the bus does have to stop at Typhoon, it doesnt take 45 mins to get to WL. 15 with a slow bus and hitting every light.

No...Cause its all EPCOT hotels that service Boardwalk, and Busses are to crowded...WL is never very crowded, and i dont mind staying on the bus for a lil bit, especially the new ones

DTD bus routes are not even close to crowded in the morning, especially if Typhoon is closed... And yeah... the East (WL/FW) can get just as crowded.

As for the new buses... you might spend more time than you want... they have a habit of breaking down just as often as Test Track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom