Room Requests at AKL Club level

RickP330

Hello All,
I just went through the on line check in for my resort. There was a link for "Room Requests" and the following options popped up:

Ground Floor
Highest Floor
Upper Floor
Kudu Trail View
Near Lobby
Lower Floor
Near Elevator
Near Transporation
Sunset Savanna View

Since we are already on the "club level" I'm not sure any of these options apply to us. From what I gathered the club level is already on one or two floors only. Not sure about the view options either. Do any of these requests off any advantage for our stay? Transportation and Lobby options are not of a concern, How about near elevator? Any insight from anyone here? Much thanks in advance!!!!
RickP

luv

The elevator thing is just a personal preference. Some people don't want a long walk to their room and request a room near the elevator. Others find that it gets too noisy near the elevator and request to be as far away as possible.

Most people just don't care very much, either way.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi Rick, maybe this will help:

http://www.aklresort.com/content/rooms

We stayed club level several years ago. We had an Arusha view, which was wonderful. The bad part was our room was located way down Kudu Trail, and on the 4th floor...the lounge is on the 6th floor so it required a long walk to the elevator and then an elevator ride to the lounge.

We arrive on Saturday for our 2nd stay, savanna view but not club. Did not do online check-in, so we'll see what we get.

Upvote 0

RickP330

Original Poster
Hi Rick, maybe this will help:

http://www.aklresort.com/content/rooms

We stayed club level several years ago. We had an Arusha view, which was wonderful. The bad part was our room was located way down Kudu Trail, and on the 4th floor...the lounge is on the 6th floor so it required a long walk to the elevator and then an elevator ride to the lounge.

We arrive on Saturday for our 2nd stay, savanna view but not club. Did not do online check-in, so we'll see what we get.

Hello, That helps alot!!! I put in a request to see if we can get the Zebra trail, close to the pool and, hopefully, the club room. Thanks!!!
RP

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom