Room request at Poly

Dsjewell

Original Poster
Looking to get Room 3228 in Aotearoa 6/12-6/18. Booked through MVT. If requested through agent and touring plans, do we have a decent chance? If not I would probably rather be in Rarotonga first floor facing pool.

DeAtley

We just returned from a trip to the Poly and had used touring plans to request a specific room, which was in the "level" we were booked for (room without a view). We did not get our requested room. I hope you have better luck!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can call the reservation line and give them your request. This is the same thing that a travel agent will do for you. They will do their best to honor it, but they will not guarantee it.
Good luck!

Pam

DisneyJoe

Looking to get Room 3228 in Aotearoa 6/12-6/18. Booked through MVT. If requested through agent and touring plans, do we have a decent chance? If not I would probably rather be in Rarotonga first floor facing pool.
Requesting a specific room makes the job of the room assigner extremely difficult. Make sure that they also know WHY you are requesting that room so that they have the knowledge of what you are looking for so they can make alternate plans in case they cannot fulfill that specific room request.

What if 3228 is unavailable and 3226 or 3230 is available? You need to give them enough info to help make quick and easy decisions when assigning your room.

CaptainAmerica

Checking in on a Wednesday?

1*CsodoPzfi-lJl5A6WAhxow.gif

DisneyJill

it all depends on the occupancy the night before you check in. when i worked at the Contemporary we did our best to accommodate but if they aren’t going to look super far ahead at your reservation notes to see what you want. if it’s available at the time they block, then they’ll accommodate. it’s a request, not a guarantee. :)

Dsjewell

Original Poster
I haven’t had any TA booking experience and not sure just how much pull they had with such things, if any. The only reason I want this room is to have a shot at a fireworks view without the price. It’s really not that important. I think I’d rather have a balcony than not which is the only request I made at my check in. As far as a Wednesday goes, I guess I can see how that could affect it as well. I remember your feedback on some plans I had last year captain. Thankfully there were others that had some wonderful advice. Is there some other reason why checking in on a Wednesday is a bad idea? Obviously I saved a lot of money on airfare hence the dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom