Room Charge Details

PrincessNelly_NJ

When you place room charging privileges on KTTW cards with multiple people to a room. Does the final bill state which KTTW card was used in each transaction?

Minthorne

Also you can request a bill anytime during your stay for review and other folks can use their own credit card at the front desk to pay down the room charge bill before checking out. We reconciled every 3 days.

Upvote 0

luv

Many hotels allow you to check your bill on the TV. Last time I stayed at Disney, they did not have this. But you can get a print-out from the desk any time (except in the wee hours of the morning when they're changing the system from one day to the next.)

Upvote 0

Rob562

The Disney front desk system now allows you to assign different credit cards to different room keys. We had three separate credit cards in use at Saratoga Springs back in November.

The system has been able to do this for quite a while, but it wasn't until a system upgrade a year or two ago that it became easier for the CM (and thus more CMs knew how to do it)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

As said above each person can have their own cc attached to their card. If they tell you it can't be done, ask for a supervisor because I have done it many times!

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Original Poster
The Disney front desk system now allows you to assign different credit cards to different room keys. We had three separate credit cards in use at Saratoga Springs back in November.

The system has been able to do this for quite a while, but it wasn't until a system upgrade a year or two ago that it became easier for the CM (and thus more CMs knew how to do it)

-Rob

Really? I didn't know that. I was always told one card per room. But now I know! Thats so much!

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
This is what my wife

-Rob
This is what my wife and I do. We have separate checking accounts and she attaches her debit card to her KTTW and I attach my debit to mine. Works great. We get two statements under the door.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom