Romantic?

knat_2

What restaurant is the most romantic in the wdw resort?

It all depends how you define romantic. If you want something secluded, I would recommend sunset dining at the animal kingdom. They serve you a 3 course meal in your room on the balcony as the sun sets. The food is amazing, its the ultimate in seclusion and the views are to die for.

If you want something exciting and flashy, I would recommend either the castle or California Grill as the fireworks are going off. Ask to be by a window.

If you want something unique, say your celebrating your anniversary at the Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot and a diver will swim down and put a sign up on the glass.

Another great romantic thing to do, that is neat, but itsn't really a meal. Is to order a cake from Disney Dining and take a boat cruise (~$100). They will drive you around, show you the old water park, watch the water parade, etc and you will get to see the fireworks from the lake! Its very peaceful and very romantic, lots of snuggling time!

SaraElla

Original Poster
It all depends how you define romantic. If you want something secluded, I would recommend sunset dining at the animal kingdom. They serve you a 3 course meal in your room on the balcony as the sun sets. The food is amazing, its the ultimate in seclusion and the views are to die for.

If you want something exciting and flashy, I would recommend either the castle or California Grill as the fireworks are going off. Ask to be by a window.

If you want something unique, say your celebrating your anniversary at the Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot and a diver will swim down and put a sign up on the glass.

Another great romantic thing to do, that is neat, but itsn't really a meal. Is to order a cake from Disney Dining and take a boat cruise (~$100). They will drive you around, show you the old water park, watch the water parade, etc and you will get to see the fireworks from the lake! Its very peaceful and very romantic, lots of snuggling time!

Thanks, I like the idea of the boat cruise. I'd just like to go somewhere a little quieter since it's for our aniversary but quiet can be hard to come by in wdw!

stlbobby

Narcoossee's is one of the most romantic and quietest restaurants on property, very secluded. It is a great place to watch Wishes and the Water Pageant.

California Grill is great, but if you want a truly romantic experience ask for the wine room when you check-in. You may have to wait a bit longer, but it is worth it. The wine room is a secluded separate room where they only seat small parties, and rarely children. It is romantic, quiet, and staffed by the best servers. It is a special place designed for special occasions like anniversaries, providing all of the perks of Cali Grill in a more intimate setting.

janoimagine

My recommends would be in this order: Narcoosies, Artist Point, and The California Grill (although they need to turn down the lighting just a bit in their.)

tampabrad

If money is not a factor, book the Grand I for a wishes cruise. I don't think you could get more romantic than that.

BTW, if you are with the person you love, all the noises and distractions do not mater because he/she is the other person at the table.

SaraElla

Original Poster
If money is not a factor, book the Grand I for a wishes cruise. I don't think you could get more romantic than that.

BTW, if you are with the person you love, all the noises and distractions do not mater because he/she is the other person at the table.

Good Point!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom