Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith vs Test Track

Better ride?

• Total voters

JIMINYCR

RnRC is DS's favorite, he heads for it before ToT. I enjoy the coaster thrill and the music still hasnt gotten old for me. Steven Tyler has always creeped me out but I wont hold that against the attraction. RnRC over TT just for the extra thrill element.

Surferboy567

Had to vote Test Track, I’ll admit it’s not that fair since I have never ridden Rock N Roll. Test Track used to be one of my favorite rides at WDW. It still is one of them, I also really did like the TRON theming update. Even if I did ride Rock N Roll while it’s also a good attraction, I don’t think I’d ever put it over Test Track.

mergatroid

Had to vote Test Track, I’ll admit it’s not that fair since I have never ridden Rock N Roll. Test Track used to be one of my favorite rides at WDW. It still is one of them, I also really did like the TRON theming update. Even if I did ride Rock N Roll while it’s also a good attraction, I don’t think I’d ever put it over Test Track.

To be fair it's like comparing a hamburger to a lettuce, is also subjective so there's no right or wrong answers. Creates a good debate though.

The Grand Inquisitor

Better ride?
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith | Hollywood Studios Attractions  | Walt Disney World Resort'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith | Hollywood Studios Attractions  | Walt Disney World Resort

Test Track | Epcot Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort
Rock N Roller coaster for the win!! It's the first roller coaster I have ever ridden!

Lilofan

RnR can attract quite the crowd. About 15 years ago, I was in the RnR gift shop and I noticed a lot of women crammed into the store. A cast member told me Steven Tyler and his girlfriend were riding and were about to enter the gift shop. He encountered a lot of screaming female fans and he was smiling throughout !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom