Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith Song List

tiaragirl

Huh, I didn't realize that it varied by car. That's interesting. It would appear that I'm always in the H8TRFFC limo, as I ALWAYS hear 'Dude Looks Like a Lady'!

EthylCooper

thanks, i couldn't find exactly what i am hearing after you leave the gift shop though.

You're looking for what plays in the loop in the courtyard and gift shop? If so, I know it plays:

Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
One Way Street
Livin' on the Edge
The Other Side
Hole in My Soul
Same Old Song and Dance
Baby Please Don't Go
Jaded
Dream On
Just Push Play
Rag Doll
Draw the Line
What it Takes
Pink
*something I've never identified, but I can try harder if none of the others is what you're thinking of ^_^

All of that is from notes I took on lots of trips, and it's after they changed the courtyard music to all Aerosmith, probably 2004ish? It should be in order, but it's pieced together from multiple visits. I can't remember much from the loop before that, except that it had Fiona Apple's Criminal. On this last trip, the RnRC was down all day and we just got a chance to ride it at the very end of the day, so I can't say for sure it was the same. HTH! :wave:

EthylCooper

Huh, I didn't realize that it varied by car. That's interesting. It would appear that I'm always in the H8TRFFC limo, as I ALWAYS hear 'Dude Looks Like a Lady'!

If you ever get a chance, try for the BUHBYE one...it's synched to the ride better than all the others. I used to watch the train numbers when I walked in and count so that I could be on that one as much as possible! I don't know which front train number goes to which soundtrack anymore though...one too many rehabs. :p

Wilt Dasney

All of that is from notes I took on lots of trips, and it's after they changed the courtyard music to all Aerosmith, probably 2004ish?
Guess I can't get too upset 6 years after the fact, but I didn't even realize they had done this. That's really a shame, because they had a pretty interesting mix when it was different artists. I remember hearing Led Zeppelin, and it seems like I recall Tom Petty, but my memory is fuzzy on specifics.

SMRT-1

Original Poster
you're looking for what plays in the loop in the courtyard and gift shop? If so, i know it plays:

Don't wanna miss a thing
one way street
livin' on the edge
the other side
hole in my soul
same old song and dance
baby please don't go
jaded
dream on
just push play
rag doll
draw the line
what it takes
pink
*something i've never identified, but i can try harder if none of the others is what you're thinking of ^_^

all of that is from notes i took on lots of trips, and it's after they changed the courtyard music to all aerosmith, probably 2004ish? It should be in order, but it's pieced together from multiple visits. I can't remember much from the loop before that, except that it had fiona apple's criminal. On this last trip, the rnrc was down all day and we just got a chance to ride it at the very end of the day, so i can't say for sure it was the same. Hth! :wave:

thank you!! :)

WelshBatman

The unidentified song is Deuces Are Wild... a weird track that wasn't on any album except Big Ones (Greatest Hits) as it only appeared on a Beavis and Butthead CD. It actually kinda surprised me when I heard it. Good stuff.

But as was said before, during the ride the playlist changes by car. Walk This Way is played during the pre-show and the big ones in the ride are Love In An Elevator, Fallin In Love Is Hard on the Kees, Nine Lives, Young , F.I.N.E. and Dude Looks Like A Lady.

EthylCooper

The unidentified song is Deuces Are Wild... a weird track that wasn't on any album except Big Ones (Greatest Hits) as it only appeared on a Beavis and Butthead CD. It actually kinda surprised me when I heard it. Good stuff.

That's it! I never could make out enough of the lyrics to successfully google it. ^_^

Rob562

They should +Plus this ride and make the Aerosmith track you want to listen to, just like on Rip Ride Rocket at City Walk.

I heard Rip Ride Rocket has Hidden Bonus songs:
http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2009/08/20/hidden-songs-confirmed-on-rip-ride-rockit-coaster/

That wouldn't fit with the storyline...

While you're in the limo, you're supposedly listening to a live broadcast of Aerosmith who're already playing at the concert you're driving to. And then you arrive backstage at the concert just as they finish the song, which is why they're only ever standing and taking bows on the screen as you get off the ride. (After supposedly just singing the song you just heard "on the radio")

To make it a rider-selectable soundtrack, they'd have to remove the concert part of the storyline and make it that you're just listening to the CD player in the car or something like that.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom