rock n roller coaster muisc

chrisps

Original Poster
I was wonding how does the muisc work in the cars on rock n roller coaster? Is the music sensed to the tracklayout becuse I have noticeed that the music channes in evey car when you are in diffent places on the track. Is there diffent music and diffent sayings in evey car before the lunch?

Atta83

I think its the same saying in each and every car. The only thing different is the music that is played in the car...or should i say Limo.....LOL :lol:

ogryn

According to this site, each car has it's own music.
Here are the 5 cars and the sound track that plays in each.

1. 9 Lives
2. Sweet Emotion
3. Back in the Saddle/Dude Looks Like a Lady
4. Love in an Elevator/Walk This Way
5. Multi track, ends with Love in an Elevator
I don't think they are triggered by sensors (although the music at DLP Space Mountain IS).

DarkMeasures

I thought each train had separate music.

Anyway, there are sensors on the track to help keep the music sycronised to the coaster. While on, you can actually hear the music skipping if you listen good enough.

MGMBoy

Each car DOES have it's own intro spiel and corresponding soundtrack. I don't think they have a timing computer in those cars however (seeing as how the onlt way you'd end up off track is during an E-Stop and the music would be the LAST thing on your mind then). At one point I had the soundtracks linked to their respective license plates and could tell you which one was which just by glancing but that's back when I worked there.

Tim G

Each car has it's own music on a chip... which is in a small computer, and is triggered by a sensor at the start of the track... the most difficult part is, when they build them in, to get them started one after the other... it takes a lot of tuning. At the first test run the tune is always to long... after a few runs they attach a laptop and shorten the tune bit by bit, until it has the exact length from start to end when the ride comes to a full stop.

Corrus said:
Each car has it's own music on a chip... which is in a small computer, and is triggered by a sensor at the start of the track... the most difficult part is, when they build them in, to get them started one after the other... it takes a lot of tuning. At the first test run the tune is always to long... after a few runs they attach a laptop and shorten the tune bit by bit, until it has the exact length from start to end when the ride comes to a full stop.
yeah that sounds the most reasonable... sensors at the beginning of the ride trigger the start of the music, and when you come to the end, sensors trigger the music to stop.

KerrriK85

on modern marvels they were discussing this...before the ride opened, they would ride this over and over with different music clips to see which songs and at what part the music would fit well

figment1988

According to this site, each car has it's own music.

I don't think they are triggered by sensors (although the music at DLP Space Mountain IS).

about that list, the last entry uses Young , F.I.N.E., and a modified version of Love in an Elevator. Because those three songs are the first 3 songs from Aerosmith's 1989 album Pump, i often dub this entry as "The Pump Sampler Mix"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom