My votes go to...

Anders Limpar

Here's my list:

Pat Benatar
Depeche Mode
Thin Lizzy
MC5
Soundgarden

Whitney Houston will definitely get in and she is deserving. Nine Inch Nails should be in eventually. Don't think T.Rex can get in with essentially only one song. Rundgren basicially the same thing. Kraftwerk is probably deserving for how influential they were but probably won't get in. For example, I can't imagine the Pixies would ever get in but they are absolutely deserving for how influential they were/are. Notorious B.I.G. will probably get in eventually and I wouldn't be surprised if it's this year. Even though Ace of Spades is quality, I don't think Motorhead is deserving.

LSLS

I always look for bands that have significantly influenced and/or changed the industry. I think Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, and Motorhead definitely fall into that category. Judas Priest as well (my dislike for them aside). I like Soundgarden, but I'm not sure I stick them in there. Same for B.I.G. (anger aside from this supposedly being the ROCK AND ROLL Hall of Fame). I have no idea how Dave Mathews falls into this discussion at all, but I'll admit his popularity was while I was in high school and man those kids that liked him made me so mad.

Princess Leia

I have yet to participate in the fan vote, but here is who I think should get in:

Pat Benatar
Doobie Brothers
Soundgarden
Depeche Mode
Nine Inch Nails

I’m not exactly sure if this is who will get in, but it is who I think should be there.

Mike S

I’ll never understand why rap is even considered for the rock and roll hall of fame. Can they not make their own hall?

Also I could’ve sworn I saw a list that Iron Maiden was topping but I guess they’re not going through. Again.
I always look for bands that have significantly influenced and/or changed the industry. I think Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, and Motorhead definitely fall into that category. Judas Priest as well (my dislike for them aside). I like Soundgarden, but I'm not sure I stick them in there. Same for B.I.G. (anger aside from this supposedly being the ROCK AND ROLL Hall of Fame). I have no idea how Dave Mathews falls into this discussion at all, but I'll admit his popularity was while I was in high school and man those kids that liked him made me so mad.
Preach brother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom