Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster to be Re-Themed?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
All the more reason why Gaurdians should have gone into HS. That and Mission: Breakout. A good Gaurdians themed land to accommodate the new theme of the park... Whether Disney park fanatics like it or not.

Then Energy should have become Big Hero 6. At least it would be more thematically fitting for the park. Especially if they integrated the school of technology thing and the robot fighting.

Goofyernmost

Everyone has got to accept that EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) no longer exists. Epcot due to not being written in all caps now is just a familiar name of a park at WDW. It no longer has any connection with the future in concept and with the exception of a few vague future references is not even going to try. We are now in the what was then the future and it is time of all to move on. Future World is badly in need of a name change perhaps to Current World and World Showcase has still maintained it's Worlds Fair concept fairly well and the addition of more entertainment, be that IP's or not, has not harmed the Fair concept at all. I would think that anyone that has ever attended a worlds fair, like myself, knows that. Even World Fairs had midways. Without them there would be no ferris wheels, thrill rides or geodesic domes or spheres.

Last edited:

WDW862

Everyone has got to accept that EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow) no longer exists. Epcot due to not being written in all caps now is just a familiar name of a park at WDW. It no longer has any connection with the future in concept and with the exception of a few vague future references is not even going to try. We are now in the what was then the future and it is time of all to move on. Future World is badly in need of a name change perhaps to Current World and World Showcase has still maintained it's Worlds Fair concept fairly well and the addition of more entertainment, be that IP's or not, has not harmed the Fair concept at all. I would think that anyone that has ever attended a worlds fair, like myself, knows that. Even World Fairs had midways. Without them there would be no ferris wheels, thrill rides or geodesic domes or spheres.

I agree.

On a somewhat related note, I look forward to the new Epcot. It won't be as good as EPCOT Center, but it shouldn't stop it from being an enjoyable park. What I hate is that Disney is still pretending that they still follow its values, when we all know that it dosn't.

Goofyernmost

I agree.

On a somewhat related note, I look forward to the new Epcot. It won't be as good as EPCOT Center, but it shouldn't stop it from being an enjoyable park. What I hate is that Disney is still pretending that they still follow its values, when we all know that it dosn't.
Perhaps, not to us... but, to future first timers it will be just as exciting as it was for us with a just a different approach. Even a lot of the new stuff now, if we look at it with a less tainted viewpoint is pretty good stuff.

jaxonp

Glad I just rode it last week then! Truthfully its a poor mans versions of DHS RnRC. The building outside looks like a six flags attraction and the story is really weak. I do enjoy the lighting effects inside the ride more than Florida's. This whole park can't wait for a massive overhaul!

ObscurityPoint

It would be silly of them not to retheme RnR to something taking that they're doing it to the rest of the park. The way it sits back past a gate and away from the back of Sunset Boulevard would make for an easy construction zone and wouldn't interfere with guest traffic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom