Road trip to WDW?

Phroobar

Done. So NEVOL is in the Bruh Club.

Good point about Phruby. Kid has potential, but doesn't quite make the Bruh cut just yet. Was also unhappy with the way he handled our nemesis Phantazmick the other day. Phantazmick burned him, but he had a weak response.

Luckily Bruh you were able to neutralize the enemy with some Judo-like moves.
I just wanted to be included....
Crying-Girl-Runs-Into-Wall.gif

Texas84

Thanks for the tips! Glad you lost the weight although the fact bar you gained it in Louisiana makes me want to spend more time there.

Wish I could remember the name. Might not be there anymore. But we used to go to this place in the middle of the swamp near Franklin Louisiana. Nothing else around for miles. It was just a big wooden shack with long tables covered with paper and they would do crawfish and shrimp boils. The cooking was outside because the spices would have made the building toxic. They wouldn't even ask if you needed another beer. It just showed up. Potatoes and corn were cooked in the boil. So good.

I'll stop now.

mickEblu

Original Poster
Wish I could remember the name. Might not be there anymore. But we used to go to this place in the middle of the swamp near Franklin Louisiana. Nothing else around for miles. It was just a big wooden shack with long tables covered with paper and they would do crawfish and shrimp boils. The cooking was outside because the spices would have made the building toxic. They wouldn't even ask if you needed another beer. It just showed up. Potatoes and corn were cooked in the boil. So good.

I'll stop now.

That sounds amazing. I did a little google search but I’m not having any luck. How long ago was this?

Hattieboxghost110

Buzz on the web isn't good for the Bruh Club. Lots of people saying it's riddled with unnecessary bold and capital words.

Might Constance be secretly working undercover for our nemesis Phantazmick? Attempting to cause damage to the Bruh Club is a violation of bylaw #42. We might have a mole on our hands. Hmmm, mickEbruh let's keep an eye on this situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom