RNRC Re-Theming Rumors...... again

begood524

Original Poster
A site ;) has pointed out that a New York Times article contains a picture of the areas to be overhauled in Hollywood Studios, and RNRC is highlighted as being a "re-themed rollercoaster." Is this just clickbait or is it legitimate?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
A site ;) has pointed out that a New York Times article contains a picture of the areas to be overhauled in Hollywood Studios, and RNRC is highlighted as being a "re-themed rollercoaster." Is this just clickbait or is it legitimate?

It originated with this New York Times article. I would take it with a grain of salt since main stream media like this tends to get the details wrong, and there are few details on their maps that are incorrect.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...a/disney-invests-billions-in-theme-parks.html

PizzaPlanet

Indy_UK

It’s going to happen as part of the park ‘re-imagining’ but I just cant think of a decent IP and don’t anyone dare say Monsters Inc

HiJe

It’s going to happen as part of the park ‘re-imagining’ but I just cant think of a decent IP and don’t anyone dare say Monsters Inc

Zootopia maybe? With the bunny and fox chasing someone through the big city in the bunny's police car? Just an idea.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Zootopia maybe? With the bunny and fox chasing someone through the big city in the bunny's police car? Just an idea.

You can go sit in the corner with the other 3 Zootopia nuts. ;)

Long story short - Zootopia is not happening on any scale even remotely close to that. M&G is the best they're going to do. It's simply not that popular to 99.997% of park guests.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
So Disney says it's inaccurate for now, but one of the band members was just hospitalized....they're getting old. What happens when the inevitable happens, does Disney keep running the attraction the way it is? That's the issue I have with a lot of these attractions that have current celebrities, whether something bad happens to them OR they do something bad (Bill Cosby's bust statue at DHS as an example) what does Disney do? It's much better to have non-celebrity tie-ins IMO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom