Riviera to MK Transportation

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
Hey Howdy Hey 🤠

I'm looking into staying at Riviera for my trip in the winter of 2020, but want to consider the transportation options are between Riviera and MK. I would like to avoid busses. I thought about taking the Skyliner to Epcot and then taking the Monorail to MK. Is there another transportation option? Are there any boat options I can consider even if it requires some resort hopping?

Thank you!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Only a few issues with that :
The Epcot Monorail isnt in operation.
The Skyliner drops you off at the International Gateway, not the other side of the park where the monorail is located.
You would have to have a park reservation to get to the other side,

durangojim

You could take the skyliner to the BC or DHS and then a bus from the BC or DHS to MK but not sure why you’d want to do that.

Miss Bella

Hey Howdy Hey 🤠

I'm looking into staying at Riviera for my trip in the winter of 2020, but want to consider the transportation options are between Riviera and MK. I would like to avoid busses. I thought about taking the Skyliner to Epcot and then taking the Monorail to MK. Is there another transportation option? Are there any boat options I can consider even if it requires some resort hopping?

Thank you!
Why are you trying to avoid busses?

Markiewong

Hey Howdy Hey 🤠

Thank you!
Take the uber/lyft and drop off at the Contemporary, short stroll of 5 min to the entrance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom