Rivers of Light Dining packages for November

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Is it just me or does it seem like they just are not going to release the Rivers of Light dining packages for November? I have been patiently waiting and nothing, and I know it's been a couple of months since they released October. We are now less than 90 days out and I check every day. I tried emaling Disney to get an answer and they did not even come close to giving a response that answered my question. It was just a "Were glad your coming back to Disney' email not even one word about my question.

Sunset7132

Is it just me or does it seem like they just are not going to release the Rivers of Light dining packages for November? I have been patiently waiting and nothing, and I know it's been a couple of months since they released October. We are now less than 90 days out and I check every day. I tried emaling Disney to get an answer and they did not even come close to giving a response that answered my question. It was just a "Were glad your coming back to Disney' email not even one word about my question.
Wondering the same

Greg H

Waiting as well... Last time I checked a few weeks ago there seemed to be lots of availability in October. Wonder how popular the dining packages for this are...

Sunset7132

Looks like you can now click on the dates for Nov/Dec. Availability should be loaded soon...
Yup,been watching this for a hours ,tiffins was bookable but I didn't want it , finally saw tusker house last few hours but can't book , I'll check in the morning , won't sell out that fast

Dave B

I just got mine for the Friday after Thanksgiving, they are hard to get for Tusker House, A LOT of availability for Tiffins

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
I honestly don't think they have released Tusker House yet, because I have literally been checking several times an hour since yesterday and there has never been any Tusker House available nay time during my whole 9 days. Really frustrating since that was the only way i was going to get to see it (two handicapped parents incapable of standing for an hour plus wait to get in is not going to happen)

Dave B

I know for sure they have released some Tusker House, Like I said I got one today for 11/24, day after Thanksgiving, there were none available for my first few days, but did sang this one

Dave B

I honestly don't think they have released Tusker House yet, because I have literally been checking several times an hour since yesterday and there has never been any Tusker House available nay time during my whole 9 days. Really frustrating since that was the only way i was going to get to see it (two handicapped parents incapable of standing for an hour plus wait to get in is not going to happen)
What day or week are you looking for?

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
What day or week are you looking for?
Saturday the 18th , I just don't see how there could have been any released during our trip when I have been literally checking every 5 to 10 minutes all night last night and all day today, and only just recently have there even been any tiffiins available (which my family will not eat anything there). And i have seen no Tusker House Breakfasts at all for any dates. Im just to the point of resigning the fact it's not going to happen, I tried calling in but the phones are swamped with hurricane people. It just makes me so mad that this is literally the third trip where we thought we were going to finally get to see it (first two because of delayed opening) and once again it's not going to happen and I have been up every ,morning at 5am looking for this since May.

nickys

Premium Member

I managed to book one for Christmas Day for 1pm when trying it out today. That was noon GMT, so 5am EST. There was a choice of times available, up until 3:30, which would make sense if ROL is scheduled around 6:30pm. I did cancel it again, as I won't actually be there.

I'm wondering just how many slots they had available. I don't know what proportion of reservation times they keep back for the ROL dining package.

Sunset7132

i have a tusker house lunch for 2 dining package.. for dec 13

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Well this has been a nightmare, my family is so mad at me over the failure to get this, I really wish this trip was not my daughters graduation present because I would just cancel it since my failure to get this booked has ruined the entire trip for everyone. I don't know how I missed getting anything, I have literally been up at 5 am every morning since our 180 day mark checking for this and once they released the dates I tried like every 5 minutes and absolutely noting available for our dates except Tiffins. I have been so excited for this trip and now I just don't even care, not even sure I am going to bother with making our fastpasses next week, Im sure I will manage to screw that up as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom