Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

mickEblu

They don't have Captain EO anymore. The Titanic Museum is undoubtedly the most charming place on Earth from the outside, but the content leaves a bit to be desired. There's no skull popping out of a coffin, no tulip lily pad lamp, no trees with faces. The WDW HM doesn't even have these things.

I'm sorry for your loss

Antaundra

We went twice; martinis and lobster nachos!
Did you know you can now order a Cove Bar cocktail to go? Last month I was enjoying a Blody Maria and lobster nachos at the bar and the bar tender told me that as long as you've had one cocktail in the restaurant you can order a second one to go. Before you could only have beer or wine to go but now cocktails are available to go as well.

mickEblu

Is it just me or is the DLRR going way slower during certain portions of the trip? I can't remember if it was the new northern part of the ROA or the dioramas where I felt it most.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I wonder why they have to go slower? I thought that the length of the track actually got longer after the renovation?
No idea. But when the train first lurched into motion after N.O. Square, I had a brief moment of concern over whether it would actually be able to make its destined journey. Maybe its slower so riders can take in all the new ROA sights and sounds?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom