Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

Curious Constance

Totally off topic but have you ever had an issue with the onboard audio on HM? My final ride and maybe second of the year on HM was ruined with no Paul Frees narration. The HM ride experience is not some without his narration. Not even close.
We didn't have the beginning part on one of our rides! I was about to get upset because I wanted my son to experience it for the first time, then it switched on.

Also one time we rode Screamin and the music was weird, like it only did one part of the song the whole time.

mickEblu

We didn't have the beginning part on one of our rides! I was about to get upset because I wanted my son to experience it for the first time, then it switched on.

Also one time we rode Screamin and the music was weird, like it only did one part of the song the whole time.

That sucks. As far HM, that has to be grounds for a re-ride no? If it wasn't so late at night I probably would have asked myself.

George Lucas on a Bench

Totally off topic but have you ever had an issue with the onboard audio on HM? My final ride and maybe second of the year on HM was ruined with no Paul Frees narration. The HM ride experience is not some without his narration. Not even close.

No, it's never happened to me.

Just kidding. It doesn't totally ruin the experience, but it makes me feel kind of lonely. He's addressing everyone else except me. What's wrong with me?

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Just kidding. It doesn't totally ruin the experience, but it makes me feel kind of lonely. He's addressing everyone else except me. What's wrong with me?
127.gif

mickEblu

Lol.

It has never happened to me before . And I feel like it subtracted from the experience significantly but it was interesting to ride without it.

George Lucas on a Bench

It definitely has a weird effect on the experience, but it's not as bad as smelling gingerbread or someone with an illuminating bubble gun blowing their load all over the seance room, or someone loudly disgustingly spitting in the Doom Buggy next to you, or someone illuminating every scene with a bright light as though Mulder and Scully have arrived to completely wreck your 27th time through and take you away, or people just staring at their phones all around you while the most charming place in existence goes ignored, or some guy telling his kid the entire time that it's Casper's house, or feeling like J. Bruce Ismay boarding a lifeboat every time you board a Doom Buggy.

mickEblu

It definitely has a weird effect on the experience, but it's not as bad as smelling gingerbread or someone with an illuminating bubble gun blowing their load all over the seance room, or someone loudly disgustingly spitting in the Doom Buggy next to you, or someone illuminating every scene with a bright light as though Mulder and Scully have arrived to completely wreck your 27th time through and take you away, or people just staring at their phones all around you while the most charming place in existence goes ignored, or some guy telling his kid the entire time that it's Casper's house, or feeling like J. Bruce Ismay boarding a lifeboat every time you board a Doom Buggy.

Not sure I understand the last reference.

Jedi Stitch

Why are you proclaiming that HM is unsinkable. ;)

George Lucas on a Bench

They don't have Captain EO anymore. The Titanic Museum is undoubtedly the most charming place on Earth from the outside, but the content leaves a bit to be desired. There's no skull popping out of a coffin, no tulip lily pad lamp, no trees with faces. The WDW HM doesn't even have these things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom