• Star Wars Rise of the Resistance

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • Mickey and Minnie" Runaway Railway

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Rockishcoco

Ratatouille is not even in competition for me. It’s really between MMRR and Rise. Between the two I think I’d have to say Rise. While MMRR feels more like a classic Disney dark ride I think the combination of tech at rise is a step above anything else. That gun battery scene is my favorite show scene in any of the parks. Just fabulous craftsmanship.

JIMINYCR

Rise of the Resistance hands down. From the set up of the queue items to the ride through, the thrilling scenes and ending, everything is much better. I'm glad though that Ratatouille gives us another attraction at EP to enjoy.

DfromATX

I suppose for the Star Wars fans it's a no brainer, but to be honest, we thought RotR and Mickey's was the same ride. We haven't ridden Ratatoolie (ha ha) yet, but it's a safe bet it's also the same thing. Sorry, not sorry. I prefer Slinky Dog Dash!!

I will add this... While I don't like Star Wars at all, I can appreciate the expense they put into the ride. And I thought Mickey's was cute at best, but mostly a little chaotic nonsense. No hate please, just my 2 cents.

Jon & Susy

Rise of the Resistence has so many great elements versus Mickey's and Rata. I like how Rise incorporates some of the interactive characters, a bit of Star Tours, and the trackless technology. My only zing to Rise is I wish that drop towards the end was bigger during the escape and really added a bit more fear factor into the ride.

Mickey's is a good straight forward ride with more classical elements freshened up with trackless technology. A great family ride in my opinion but I don't think I would wait an hour in line for it after riding it a couple times.

We got to preview Rata during our recent stay and I liked the ride quite a bit. It has some good motion simulator stuff going on although I felt the cart was maybe a touch too close to the screen.

I rank as follows -

1. Rise
2. Rata
3. Mickey's

Skibum1970

Runaway Railway makes me nauseous even just looking at the video o_O

Unless you are easily susceptible to motion sickness, by that I mean that you get sick riding a bike, this ride should not bother you. I have a little problem with motion sickness and never had any issues with Runaway Railway at all.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I'll rank them strictly on utilization of theme

Rotr
MRR
Remmy

Rotr is the only one with a mix of screens, animations, multiple levels, and animatronics.

Dear Prudence

Unless you are easily susceptible to motion sickness, by that I mean that you get sick riding a bike, this ride should not bother you. I have a little problem with motion sickness and never had any issues with Runaway Railway at all.
I get sick from the screen-based attractions pretty consistently. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom