Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Think how Transformers moves you between floors with a larger than usual projection area to take your attention away from the level change. Add a few purposeful small drops / lifts to simulate the initial launch, re entry and landing.

So, like Flight of Passage if you loaded on the 3rd floor and exited on the 1st floor...

Stripes

Think how Transformers moves you between floors with a larger than usual projection area to take your attention away from the level change. Add a few purposeful small drops / lifts to simulate the initial launch, re entry and landing.
Will the elevator scene have any physical sets, or pretty much all screen? Since I believe the idea is that we're riding in a shuttle of some sort, I imagined in my head that there would be some kind of physical set depicting the interior of the shuttle with windows serving as our view of space. Just a guess.

britain

Will the elevator scene have any physical sets, or pretty much all screen? Since I believe the idea is that we're riding in a shuttle of some sort, I imagined in my head that there would be some kind of physical set depicting the interior of the shuttle with windows serving as our view of space. Just a guess.

I believe you'll be in a shell of an escape pod, but outside your windows there's nothing but giant screen.

SWGalaxysEdge

Any word on whether either/both rides will be off limits to expecting mothers?

..prob typical Disney warnings about "expectant mothers"

Exomonia

Traveling from Australia, we had booked a trip for early September (the 7th to the 10th) before the announcement or RotR being delayed, as SW: GE would be opening in “Summer 2019”.

Really hoping it is open by then (no matter that the waits will be huge!) as this was the part I was most keen for, and won’t be back for a bit!

EPCOT-O.G.

Now that GE has been open for a few weeks in Disneyland, any word on the progress of ROTR and latest guesstimates for opening dates in DLR and DHS?

Surferboy567

As some of you have no doubt noticed I’ve added yet another trip to my countdown.

I’ll be going to Disneyland August 24-25
I’ll be going to Disney World starting January 16th

I’d figure since rise is set to open this year I’ll make the Disney world one no problem but what about land? Will I even make the world opening? Thoughts? Insiders like @marni1971 have you heard anything?

PS: This is a long shot but would love a MMRR soft open as well any thoughts on this as well would be appreciated!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As some of you have no doubt noticed I’ve added yet another trip to my countdown.

I’ll be going to Disneyland August 24-25
I’ll be going to Disney World starting January 16th

I’d figure since rise is set to open this year I’ll make the Disney world one no problem but what about land? Will I even make the world opening? Thoughts? Insiders like @marni1971 have you heard anything?

PS: This is a long shot but would love a MMRR soft open as well any thoughts on this as well would be appreciated!
Land could be doubtful. Just.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom