Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

SWGalaxysEdge

Do you know if unload is on the same side of the vehicles as load? Will the ADA guest have to scoot all the way down the row and out a door on the right of the vehicle when unloading in addition to boarding on the left?

..same side. They are only "fixing" that one door on each ride. So if there are 2-3-4 ADA people on the same ride car, they all will have to scoot in to let the others in.

KevinPage

Huh?! I’m not the one saying this is the reason. I also think it’s very improbable this is the reason for the day.

I’m the one asking IF this is the reason.

People are coming onto the boards and claiming that it’s pucks. Then people are saying it’s wifi connectivity. Then today the theory that it’s ADA resurfaced.

What’s true! Or is it all three??

NONE. The cause of the delay are these 3 things:

1. No original trilogy stuff
2. No live entrrtainment
3. No area music

😜🤩😜🤩😜🤩

ToTBellHop

So it's not Dec 11 at the absolute earliest as was suggested?
These random dates being thrown out are arbitrary at best. December 5 is still the announced date. If anything delays that, they have no way of knowing how much of a delay there would be since, by its nature, such an issue would’ve been unexpected. That said, for this project, they’ll have people work 24 hours a day before they allow a 1-week delay.

Apparently some on these boards paid more attention in Divination Class than me.

rsm

I do not see anything stating that the opening date is "subject to change" on the official site page stating December 5 opening. Is it written somewhere else? Not sure how they could get away with pushing dates for people who bought tickets based on the description of attractions on their site without a disclaimer.

Surferboy567

...didn’t someone on this thread said that a media event is happening? Wouldn’t that mean it isn’t being pushed?

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I do not see anything stating that the opening date is "subject to change" on the official site page stating December 5 opening. Is it written somewhere else? Not sure how they could get away with pushing dates for people who bought tickets based on the description of attractions on their site without a disclaimer.

I am pretty sure there are disclaimers that any ride could be unavailable at any time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom